View Full Version : ZX5 which screw set
eddiemori
24-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Guys,
I bought a used ZX5 and it's a mess! Parts from the SP mixed in with parts from the readyset! :(
Anyway, most of the screws in the front end are phillips screws so i want to buy a screwset.
I've done some researching and i'm wondering what's a good screw set to buy that's not too expensive.
Has anyone experiences with either Tony's screws, RC Screwz, or Hexcews?
Any info is much appreciated!
jaank
24-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Tony screws are the best but they are the most expensive.
I use the RC screwz.
Neil Skull
24-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Guys,
I bought a used ZX5 and it's a mess! Parts from the SP mixed in with parts from the readyset! :(
Anyway, most of the screws in the front end are phillips screws so i want to buy a screwset.
I've done some researching and i'm wondering what's a good screw set to buy that's not too expensive.
Has anyone experiences with either Tony's screws, RC Screwz, or Hexcews?
Any info is much appreciated!
Why not just buy kyosho original? you can get every screw nut washer e clip etc. Phillips or Allen head if you prefer titanium for some sizes.
They are best quality screws i have used.
eddiemori
24-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Neil, I would love to but does Kyosho sell a screw set?
I need to look into this. thx.
mattb
24-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Neil, I would love to but does Kyosho sell a screw set?
I need to look into this. thx.you need to speak to TYSON on here he does stainless screw kits for the zx5 at a mega price:thumbsup:
JonyNitro
24-02-2010, 06:27 PM
you need to speak to TYSON on here he does stainless screw kits for the zx5 at a mega price:thumbsup:
southern california?matt:Dmaybe not so cheap
rociduro
25-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Ed, I would go for the Tony's Screws set. A Main Hobbies sell them cheap (and they're located in your state, Chico I think), they are a top shelf screw set, you won't be dissapointed.
eddiemori
27-02-2010, 07:53 PM
OK ordered some Tony's screws from amainhobbies.com.
Neil Skull
27-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Neil, I would love to but does Kyosho sell a screw set?
I need to look into this. thx.
Eddie,
you can buy just the screws you want.
Heres a list od the screws and washers and clips etc.
http://www.kyoshoeurope.com/reports/images_kyosho/technique/Kyosho/Visserie/screw_eng.pdf
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.