View Full Version : Did anyone buy this?
super__dan
14-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Cos if you did you got a freaking steal!
Southwell
14-06-2007, 04:37 PM
huh?
PaulRotheram
14-06-2007, 04:40 PM
must of been, as theres frig all there, its been stolen!
I like that, it's really cool Dan.
If a send you my cell-phone number please can you send me some blank texts - I like them too.
Northy
14-06-2007, 07:25 PM
I bought it! I'm a whore for buying stuf like that! I frikin' luuuurrrrvvvve it! :D :D
G
GRIFF55
14-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I bought one of those too!!! How much you get your for??:D :D
super__dan
14-06-2007, 07:57 PM
What an absolute tit I am.
This is what I meant;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130120422511&rd=1&rd=1
Stu, cell phone? How american are you???
Southwell
14-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Clucking Fell that's cheap!!
AndyM
14-06-2007, 08:11 PM
i was looking at that the other day.
such a bargain
GRIFF55
14-06-2007, 08:11 PM
mmmm, how often do you get bargains like that!!
trekkerkk
15-06-2007, 03:01 PM
i got outbid,
ran out off time to go higher
trekkker
losixxx
15-06-2007, 03:13 PM
i got outbid,
ran out off time to go higher
trekkker
should have sniped the bugger :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.