View Full Version : Turnbuckle wrench size ??
Phil_Boy_100
28-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi
Can anyone ( I expect about a million of you will know) tell me what size turnbuckle wrench I need to buy for my B44 and SC10 to replace the now worn out plastic ones that come in the kit.
thanks in advance
Phil
:confused:
Bungleaio
28-02-2010, 08:23 PM
I've got an edit one that works with the B4 FT turnbuckles.
http://rc-edit.com/piw.php?partNo=ed000021&prefix=ED00&lang=en
Phil_Boy_100
28-02-2010, 08:27 PM
cool !!! any idea where I can get one ??
Phil_Boy_100
28-02-2010, 08:29 PM
if I was to buy a seperate wrench - which size would it need to be ?
Bungleaio
28-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Sorry mate, it's the 3.6mm one that fits
Chris-S
28-02-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.m-k-racing.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_44&products_id=372&%3CosCsid%3E
tymill
28-02-2010, 10:10 PM
my trusty calipers tell me that it's 1/8" that your'e looking for. (3.175mm)
Cheers,
Ty
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.