View Full Version : Differance in carbon & plastic
Richard Law
28-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Broke my rear B44 arm today, just replacing it now, but the pair or spare ones i have are carbon, should i replace just the plastic one with carbon or should i relace them as a pair. then keep the ok plastic one as a spare?
Richard Law
03-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Any differances in handling?
Devastator
03-03-2010, 09:51 PM
I can't say I know exactly what it'd do but I assume it'd just stiffen the rear up.
If I was you I'd change both so it's the same tension both sides - unlikely that'd you'd notice it though.
sparrow.2
03-03-2010, 10:37 PM
I dare say you won't feel the difference...
V-Rossi
04-03-2010, 08:06 AM
I had to use an EA3 left and Graphite wishbone right on my Losi for a race, didn't feel a difference...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.