View Full Version : HELP ! building a B44
Phil_Boy_100
01-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Hi Chaps
Im building a B44 with a Savox 1258 servo for steering. Does anyone know the Horn / Spacer settings for this servo ???
Cheers
Phil
:cry:
coolcars782
01-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Savox use the futabu horn i know that, but as i dont have a b44 and cant say anything about spacers
Big G
01-03-2010, 10:35 AM
I was using the small and large spacer with mine to make more room behind it so I could get all the electrics down the same side.
it seemed the little arm to the linkages wasn't straight without all those spacers
carborush
02-03-2010, 08:02 AM
i'm using the futaba horn, but it fits only after pressing it really really hard.
+ using the biggest spacers to straighten the servo arm more
I was using the small and large spacer with mine to make more room behind it so I could get all the electrics down the same side.
Must admit mine looks a lot neater with the receiver behind the motor and the servo and ESC on the other side. Plenty of room like that and you can still keep the wires tidy.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.