PDA

View Full Version : Lunsford Shock Mounts


ryan_93
01-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Looking at getting some of these for my x6 with losi shocks, do i need the associated ones or losi ones or are they the same?

super__dan
01-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Losi ones for Losi shocks as it's the shock eyelet size that's important.

I use them on my X6 and whilst I don't change top shock position much it's well handy for taking the Azarashi front wing on and off that is held on by the top shock screws.

MHeadling
01-03-2010, 06:26 PM
I had the AE ones on my X6 with Losi shocks and they were fine!

ryan_93
01-03-2010, 06:47 PM
cheers guys

super__dan
01-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Ah, fair do's, I never realised they were the same size

Cooper
02-03-2010, 01:15 PM
I've just bought 4 titanium screws from lunsford, alot cheaper :-)
and cheaper to replace if you break them.

Darren Boyle
02-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Losi ones for Losi shocks as it's the shock eyelet size that's important.

I use them on my X6 and whilst I don't change top shock position much it's well handy for taking the Azarashi front wing on and off that is held on by the top shock screws.

Dan, the szie of the eyelet inner on them both will be the same since as standard a 4-40 screws passes through them both, it is the length that is slighlty different and also the thickness they are to allow them to pass through the shock towers which varies between AE and Losi ones

Bike Racer
03-03-2010, 03:35 AM
I have the Losi quick change mounts and they are JUST long enough to pass through the AE shock tower and get a nut on them. The Losi tower must be a bit thinner.