PDA

View Full Version : Hereford Micro National - Season Finale - 21st MArch


c0sie
02-03-2010, 11:14 AM
www.brcamicro.org

The season finale takes place at the legendary Hereford Club on Sunday 21st March.

Entries close on the evening of Wednesday 10th March so get your entries in quick!

Anyone who knows anything about the micro section will know that Hereford is always the place to be :)

Any oOple-ites fancy rocking up for some small scale fun and frolicks?

Jimmy, John, Northy etc??

sldmodels
02-03-2010, 12:10 PM
I won't be at this one. I've let Ben know.

Oscar
10-03-2010, 11:02 AM
www.brcamicro.org (http://www.brcamicro.org)

Any oOple-ites fancy rocking up for some small scale fun and frolicks?

Jimmy, John, Northy etc??

I'm booked in, and I know Jimmy was thinking seriously of it;)

c0sie
10-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Entries close in 12 hours and 56 minutes!!

Northy
10-03-2010, 11:51 AM
No chassis, prop, motor, cells, painted shell, time...... :cry:

G