View Full Version : Podcasts
chrispattinson
04-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Can anyone recommend any entertaining podcasts?
I currently listen to the ones on the Simply Syndicated network....
http://simplysyndicated.com/
Movies you should see, gmaes you should play etc... its by some 30 year old guys from Leeds.
Any other recommendations will be welcome.
Big G
04-03-2010, 02:33 PM
http://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/podcasts/index.html
My work's podcast lol
jimmy
04-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Smodcast is good http://www.smodcast.com/
and I did listen to answer me this for a while http://answermethis.wordpress.com/
poopers
04-03-2010, 03:30 PM
These are the ones I listen to the most. All are on iTunes, but I've put direct links to the sites in too:
Radio Le Mans (specifically their "midweek motorsport" podcast)
http://rlm08.0157.org/
TWiT (This Week in Tech) - a light-hearted look at tech news.
http://twit.tv/twit
No Agenda - well researched conspiracy theories (not crackpot alien stuff), very funny too.
http://www.noagendashow.com/
Bungleaio
04-03-2010, 03:55 PM
The ted.com podcasts are quite good.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.