Trish
05-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Hey guys,
I have finished a new batch of front braces to fit your B4s!!
Weighing in at 13grams and a lovely fit too! The braces are machine polished and will pimp your ride up a treat. All for £10.50!!
Email me at [email protected] and I will be ready to take your orders.
Front Bulkheads should be in stock in the next week or so. I will post letting you guys know there in!!
To have a look at them please look on my site
WWW.TRISHBITS.COM
Cheers
Trish:thumbsup:
I have finished a new batch of front braces to fit your B4s!!
Weighing in at 13grams and a lovely fit too! The braces are machine polished and will pimp your ride up a treat. All for £10.50!!
Email me at [email protected] and I will be ready to take your orders.
Front Bulkheads should be in stock in the next week or so. I will post letting you guys know there in!!
To have a look at them please look on my site
WWW.TRISHBITS.COM
Cheers
Trish:thumbsup: