View Full Version : Pink springs
mikeyscott
06-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Are there two different types?
I know kinwald blue springs are special etc.
AmiSMB
08-03-2010, 11:27 AM
I think that there is only one pink style spring. I have problems in my box with differing green springs as some I have are light green and some are dark green but am unsure as to there difference.
I have two different types of pink spring, it's still the fluro pink colour but has more coils and seems a smidge softer than the standard pink spring. Got a feeling it's from the XX days, but not completely sure.
Tom3012
08-03-2010, 03:26 PM
I think that there is only one pink style spring. I have problems in my box with differing green springs as some I have are light green and some are dark green but am unsure as to there difference.
I remember reading somewhere that the light green and dark green springs are the same, just they changed the colour when they introduced the xxx.
I could be wrong though :)
magnus
12-03-2010, 06:39 AM
The green springs are the same. Just different paint. I've never heard of different pink springs though other than the blue ones from the xxBK car.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.