View Full Version : Can anyone identify this pred?
Team No Idea
06-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Hello can anyone tell me which model predator this is?
thanks
Martin
blitzboy
06-03-2010, 09:41 PM
x10 or earlier buddy
Bungleaio
06-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Way earlier than an x10, it's got the grand prix rockers and original front wing, it's not an inter/national as it's saddles so maybe a P8 but I'm not sure.
Rich D
06-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Looks the same as one i had many moons ago. Was it the Predator 98 ?
http://www.tamiyaclub.com/getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img27923_21032009192125_1.jpg
slow coach
06-03-2010, 11:08 PM
XK98 or mitcham at a guess
markwilliamson2001
07-03-2010, 12:12 PM
XK-5, pre-runner to the XK98. The XK-98 had red alloy on it.
HTH
Chequered Flag Racing
07-03-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm going for the P8
1. alloy blocks for steering post support
2. M4 bullets on the front arms
3. metric dome & counter sunk screw kit
4. saddle pack chassis (XK5 was stick I beleive)
b4pete
07-03-2010, 12:54 PM
P8 Too for me, my cousin had one and I was eternally jealous!
Team No Idea
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
:thumbsup:Cheers chaps for your help. I only ask as i was going to sell it and i wasnt sure exactly what it was.:thumbsup:
franki
08-03-2010, 07:45 PM
:thumbsup:Cheers chaps for your help. I only ask as i was going to sell it and i wasnt sure exactly what it was.:thumbsup:
it's a p8 :-)
Cooper
12-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I confirm it's a P8
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.