PDA

View Full Version : XXX4 steering extension pics


Southwell
11-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Anyone got some decent ones so i can copy them.

cheers

tyreman
11-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Anyone got some decent ones so i can copy them.

cheers

AC has made some

matdodd
11-03-2010, 11:19 PM
This brings back some memory's :cry:
I think I might be getting another visit from Tony ;)

Kopite
12-03-2010, 02:08 AM
do you ever sleep dude?

matdodd
12-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Ye, I get a good 5 hours a day :thumbsup:

tony12795
30-03-2010, 08:26 PM
LOL!!

Razer
27-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Did anyone ever find a good picture of this modification?

Kash
27-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Did anyone ever find a good picture of this modification?


If you want a pic I have xxx4 with the mods so i can take one if needed.

Razer
27-04-2010, 04:47 PM
If you want a pic I have xxx4 with the mods so i can take one if needed.

I'd like several pictures, and maybe also info on what parts needed(selfmade or available), and maybe some how-to steps:P