View Full Version : Oldie LRP "E" mill - wind?
Lonestar
15-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi guys
I have a couple of black cans - blue label vintage LRP mills... the winding isn't spec'ed, but there's an "E" on the can, and if I recall correctly LRP was referring to his winds by letters, like the old Reedy "Mr." series...
Anyone knows what wind the "E" stands for?
Thanks :)
Paul
Lonestar
15-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Precision - these are "pink E" and "white E"... anyone????
Thanks :cry:
Paul
dodgydiy
15-03-2010, 10:19 PM
dont know about the e, pink, orange white and black are all different winds and i am sure there were others too, have a bit of paper somewhere with the details on in my old kit somewhere, god knows where though
racingdwarf
16-03-2010, 08:51 AM
I can't remember now what all the winds were, back in the day the pink and orange were used a lot think the orange was 14x2:confused:. you could drop LRP an email as the top man there should remember:D
Lonestar
16-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Thanks chaps - I think I'll drop a line to my buddy Juergen :yawn:
We'll see...
thanks!
Paul
Cobra
16-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I,ve got an old X generation motor chart,
It lists a Pink x as a 13x4 and a white x as a 15x2
The range is from a yellow x 19x4 to a psycho 10x6
Not sure what the significance between "x" and an "e"
cheers
Ken
The_Silver_Spider
07-02-2021, 11:53 PM
I,ve got an old X generation motor chart,
It lists a Pink x as a 13x4 and a white x as a 15x2
The range is from a yellow x 19x4 to a psycho 10x6
Not sure what the significance between "x" and an "e"
cheers
Ken
the 'e' is the first generation brushed motors, from my era. the 'x' gen are a lot later. i dont think they have any relation on the letters/colours they ref to.
here are some informations about windings for the "Grand Prix", "Grand Prix II" and "X-Gen." series that I collected over the years.
Hope these help
Kind regards,
Raimund
The_Silver_Spider
08-02-2021, 12:30 PM
Thats great info
Thanks for that Raimund
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.