PDA

View Full Version : my x11


clint
21-03-2010, 12:53 AM
yes sir I like it!!!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1493.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1494.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1495.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1496.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1475.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1476.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1477.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1478.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1479.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/phatcabb/100_1480.jpg

restimax
21-03-2010, 12:45 PM
yeah!
i love this car ;)

Chris Griffiths
23-03-2010, 02:44 PM
NICE!!! :wub

t8rtot
24-03-2010, 02:07 AM
how quickly did you get the car after ordering, I want one, but have heard a few horror stories, also if anyone else could pitch in. Im in the US, how quickly do parts get here?

clint
24-03-2010, 02:53 AM
I actually lucked out, I got this car new unbuilt from a guy in Toronto as I am in Ottawa (Canada).
He said he got it relatively quick from TeamXtreme direct, but I would be very cautious as they do not even reply to simple e-mails..:confused:

t8rtot
24-03-2010, 04:08 AM
Yea I have experienced that first hand. It took them about a week to reply to me.

Like I said in another forum, its easy to reply to emails, nobody is that busy everyday, I own a business that demands a lot of attention to detail, customers, orders, emails, phone conversations and I only do it with and a buddy of mine. And I'm only 20. And I do call and or email every customer that creates an acct with us, and I do the same when they order. They can also email, call or txt me at anytime. I maynot miss a call (I like at least 6hrs of sleep) but I always get rite back.

I don't mean to rant but its not that hard.

Well if any others have any idea how quickly Xtreme can get out parts plz chime in.

Bungleaio
24-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Well if any others have any idea how quickly Xtreme can get out parts plz chime in.

I ran an x11 last year awesome car, poor service, from the time I placed an order it took an average of 1-2 weeks to arrive.

hagard_dusud
24-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Hello,

If you are expecting a good service level, pass your way...
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42803