PDA

View Full Version : Hereford National Pics - Congrats Phil Sleigh!


Danosborne6661
21-03-2010, 09:50 PM
.... yeah it saves me from doing Uni work so here they are already :p


Wiiiide track photo
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4043/dsc0068stitch.jpg

Your Winner, Phil Sleigh
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5370/dsc0076k.jpg

Ber-ling
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7637/dsc0082fb.jpg

Craig Harris' customer carbon tub
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6586/dsc0049y.jpg

Concourse
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2492/dsc0026v.jpg

Bunch of nutters
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2664/dsc0099bt.jpg

All the photos available HEEEERE (http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/danosborne661/HerefordNational2010Round7#)

GRIFF55
21-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Congrats Sleigh! Its the yellow wheels did it:p, you wanna run them all the time. they look superb with your colours

Body Paint
21-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Griff! Did you notice your old car won the concours :thumbsup:

GRIFF55
21-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Good god yes!! I painted that bugger too, perhaps i should start painting! hahaha

_sleigh_
22-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Cheers mate, I'm not sure about the yellow wheel really :-/

I'd like to say a real big thanks to Tony Bishop for the loan of his Micro while away on holiday and also to the Micro racers that were all so friendly and helpful. I'm sure I'll be back next season and be ready to rock a micro of my own.

blitzboy
22-03-2010, 01:29 PM
bringing home the bacon ,, nice one phil looks like you had fun hope the shell was ok mate :thumbsup:

chloejay
22-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks's Griff I owe you some terry's chocolate orange for your spray job, yum yum yum !!!