View Full Version : S4 Value?
Buck Heard
22-03-2010, 05:57 PM
I'd like to sell my S4 kit. It and the BJ4 donor kit are both unassembled. Can't remember what I paid for it back a couple of years ago. Can anyone tell me what its worth?
nitrokillah
22-03-2010, 09:12 PM
you have a new s4 kit ???? :o:o:o
Buck Heard
23-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Yep. Brand new.
c0sie
23-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Wow!
jono83
23-03-2010, 04:05 PM
It will certainly be worth a nice price :)
nitrokillah
23-03-2010, 05:45 PM
the selling price was :p GBP £265.00 :p for a new kit .
:cry::cry::cry:
I still miss mine .
The S4 conversion kit includes the following parts of course you will need a BJ4WE to convert :-
S4 Carbon fibre tub chassis S4 Carbon fibre 4mm front shock tower S4 Carbon fibre front shock tower spacer S4 Carbon fibre 4mm rear shock tower S4 Carbon fibre front top deck S4 Carbon fibre rear top deck + screws
S4 Carbon fibre battery strap + foam S4 Bodyshell and wing Steering levers and steering posts complete with bearings and screws(assembled to chassis) Titanium turnbuckle, ball studs and ball joints to link steering levers
(fitted to steering levers) Servo horns / Servo posts Standoff posts front and rear to mount top decks to chassis. Screws for lower and middle front shock tower holes Aerial tube holder Rear drilled wishbones
* words of jonathan the Atomic man
Body Paint
25-03-2010, 01:12 PM
I have just spat out my tea.
Jonathan "The Atomic Man" LMFAO :woot:
nitrokillah
25-03-2010, 04:08 PM
I have just spat out my tea.
Jonathan "The Atomic Man" LMFAO :woot:
you're quite the Carbonic conquerer yourself Craig ...
Any chance you can make an SC tub for Me ;):drool:
Body Paint
26-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Cheers fella! They may be available soon maybe ;)
Wait till you see my revamped shelf queen S4, it is going to be AWESOME :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.