PDA

View Full Version : B4 Front Wheels


Elliott Hopkins
27-06-2007, 04:55 PM
I've got a pair of narrow front wheels without the Proline logo to go with a set of rears of the same material without a logo. Both are fluoro in colour. They have the same offset as a set of Proline rims I have.

Am I right in thinking that these days the wider fronts are the standard?

Does anyone know who made these narrower front rims? Are these Associated own brand rims? Whereas anything wider on the front is made by Proline? Or are they Losi rims?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Elliott.

MattW
27-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Sounds like the wheels that CML sell from their Fastrax brand - both front and rear are narrower than the std AE/Prolines.

Generally everyone uses the wider wheels. I have some of the narrow ones that i use when i run Staggared rib front tyres.

MikePimlott
27-06-2007, 06:18 PM
ive had the thin ones before in a set of 2 front and 2 rear made by JC wheels. they are specific for a B4. :)

Elliott Hopkins
27-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks for your help.

Elliott.