View Full Version : zx5fs bodyshells
Steve.T
26-03-2010, 08:56 PM
I would like to replace the shell on my fs as its a little tired but I am not sure which of the ones on the market will fit.
Any help welcomed
gerbil
26-03-2010, 09:02 PM
i just got th zx5fs bodyshell from microtech
not sure which others fit
Mr. Red
26-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Take a look at this but please note that the lazer shell does not actually fit a Lazer FS. Too short. But Tateego and Womoog will.
www.team-azarashi.com
Steve.T
26-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Will the proline one fit?
t8rtot
27-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Will the proline one fit?
im guessing your talking about the proling body thats MADE for the FS so why wouldnt it fit? kinda answers itself
Steve.T
27-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Every bit of literature I have seen about the shell says for the ZX5.
The FS is not mentioned so, although I like the shell, I thought it would sense to ask if anyone had any idea.
kinda answers itself my arse!
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=374
TUCRACEMAN
04-04-2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=374
+1 for JConcepts.
~D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.