View Full Version : Skid plate for the XX4 / X-5?
Is there any skid plate on the market that would fit the xx4 / X-5?
Especially the X-5 is a bit weak in this area, and a protective skid plate in the rear would do the trick!
Anyone?
Durango? Can anyone measure?
Rocking Donkey
17-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Did anyone find a skid plate that would fit? I broke a chassis when another driver clipped me pretty gently and it ripped the pivot block screw through the chassis and took half the shock tower off with it. Not impressed. I might try and fix it but a skid plate should hold everything together.
Also I seem to remember someone on here had fitted a Losi XXX alloy rear hinge pin brace to a XX4. I can't find the link on here as it won't let me search for 3 letter words (XXX, XX4). If anyone remembers this could they please let me know. My broken chassis would be the perfect test bed.
cheers
Ben
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.