PDA

View Full Version : xx bodies


big_o7
27-03-2010, 05:31 PM
im looking for a replacement body for my old xx, but i dont want the original body, what else fits, and how do i fit it....thanks for the help........big....

watfordtrackwarrior
27-03-2010, 11:14 PM
:thumbsup:hi mate what xx do you have the original or the cr if you have the original xx the body for the cr will go straight on and is a nicer looking shell few of these should still be knocking around on the bay

mikeyscott
27-03-2010, 11:26 PM
I you are lucky you may find a Kinwald or Jammin Jay shell. But the XX is the one that is still around to buy.

I'm getting a XX shell sprayed by Kifopaint at the moment. If I did get a Kinwald shell I'd take a mould..

My XX Kinwald is still raced with brushless.

big_o7
28-03-2010, 07:01 AM
its the original, i still race mine as well in the 2wd mod classes back home and i still do really well with it, but i really dont like the original body, and im having difficulties finding any others, havent seen any kinwald bodies, other than for the xxx and i dont think that i could mount that at all

thanks again