Chequered Flag Racing
29-03-2010, 10:26 AM
see Old Farts Racing Association here for details (http://www.centralbooking.org/cbs/index.php?option=com_cbs&task=cbs2events&opt=ve&eid=40)
18th APRIL 2010
Hertford Radio Car Club
Woodson Park Leisure Centre
Off Wadesmill Road (A1170)
Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 0UQ
There will be 3 classes.
Touring Car.......10.5 BL as per BRCA rules
12th Circuit........Spec Class as per BRCA Class.
GT10................As per BRCA rules.
Opening up entry for Seniors
Right gentleman, this is my last call for entries.
I'm opening the entry up to anyone who is 40 THIS YEAR, even if you are not 40 until December 31st 2010 you can enter.
At the moment I have only 15 entries, I need at least 40 just to cover the hire of the hall. So if I don't have enough entries by the 9th April the meeting is off, it's as simple as that.
18th APRIL 2010
Hertford Radio Car Club
Woodson Park Leisure Centre
Off Wadesmill Road (A1170)
Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 0UQ
There will be 3 classes.
Touring Car.......10.5 BL as per BRCA rules
12th Circuit........Spec Class as per BRCA Class.
GT10................As per BRCA rules.
Opening up entry for Seniors
Right gentleman, this is my last call for entries.
I'm opening the entry up to anyone who is 40 THIS YEAR, even if you are not 40 until December 31st 2010 you can enter.
At the moment I have only 15 entries, I need at least 40 just to cover the hire of the hall. So if I don't have enough entries by the 9th April the meeting is off, it's as simple as that.