PDA

View Full Version : Final testing of the DEX408 before public appearance


jimmy
31-03-2010, 11:37 AM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/dextestnews.jpg



As the release date for the Team Durango DNX408 approaches, the guys at TD wanted to release some pictures of their ace designer Gerd Strenge doing some final set-up testing prior to a public test this weekend (neo race).


Gerd, along with new signing Hupo Honigl and designer Adam Skelding have all been busy recently putting the DNX408 through its paces. Look out for more details soon.

c0sie
31-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Is that how you set up a rallycross buggy?

One knee, pair of ambulance man trousers? :)

philpac
31-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Not wishing to be pedantic, that appears to be _one_ picture, not pictures :P

jimmy
31-03-2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/dextestnews1.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/dextestnews2.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/dextestnews3.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/dextestnews4.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/dextestnews5.jpg


Sorry, had to have some lunch! :)

MattADH
31-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Looks like the tyres have been up and down the tarmac a few times!

BRS
31-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Hehe it suddenly doesnt look so cool anymore ...

Just off down the park with my new car love to give it a test....

Whats that white lego brick in the rear about?

lambchops
31-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I hope they are planning on testing it on a track and not just down the park!! haha

jimmy
31-03-2010, 12:57 PM
I should add, some parts are different from final versions. :thumbsup:

Testing - we'll see how it gets tested at the neo this weekend I guess - that'll be a proper test, gerd's just running it in :)

Adrian E
31-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Got to say, this is the one car I'm looking forward to seeing the most this weekend. Hope it lives up to expectations!

lambchops
06-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Did anyone see it running at Neo, how did it look?

philpac
06-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I think Adam and Hupo went pretty well with it considering it's a new car, and the quality of the opposition! Check the final results on neobuggy... I think skelds made the 1/8th and hupo the 1/4... not sure though

c0sie
06-04-2010, 03:38 PM
http://www.theneorace.com/racecoverage.php

Click Sunday - Qualifying, about half way down is a video of the car