PDA

View Full Version : XX-4 Carbon Battery Bars


ryan
01-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi,
I have made a set of silver carbon losi xx-4 battery bars. The left hand side is extended to secure the cells better than standard and also has a transponder hole which can be used when the cells are run in the forward position.

Would anyone be interested in some cnc machined versions of these?

Picture attached

Ryan

xx4-nutter
01-07-2007, 04:54 PM
yes i do like cheese ..

Garry D.

ryan
01-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Carbon fibre Garry, not cheese

Daniel T
01-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Yes, I´m intressted!

Col
01-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Aluminium wrapped around battery's? No thanks, but I'll take those carbon ones off you for the right money...

ryan
01-07-2007, 05:46 PM
They are made from silver carbon fibre, £10.50 shipped for the pair. I have more pairs if anyone else is interested.

Ryan

ryan
01-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Now on eBay, See for sale section.

Col
11-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Ryan, are you aware that when you sell items on eBay, you leave feedback for the buyer depending on how quickly they pay you for the product? So if I paid instantly (on the 3rd of this month for example) you should leave feedback by the 4th?
(not too subtle hint...)
(nice product though):)

ryan
11-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Hi mate, i has a very busy week last week due to going to the F1 at silverstone and having to pack wednesday to leavbe thursday 4am! Forgot to leave the feeback, i have just don eit. sorry for the delay

Col
11-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Not a problem really, pal, it's just one of my pet hates sellers only leaving positive feedback after you've left it for them, but I think the F1GP is a valid enough excuse. Hope you enjoyed it!