View Full Version : Aluminium Rear Pivot Block
Danny McGee
08-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Anyone know the part number for the above please? Im not fussed if its 0 or 2 degrees to be honest.
Cheers
Danny
Razer
08-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Anyone know the part number for the above please? Im not fussed if its 0 or 2 degrees to be honest.
Cheers
Danny
It's los-a4149. I think it's 2 degrees, the last setup sheet I saw with it said 3 degrees antisquat with one shim under the front. You will also need the los-a9800 arms to go with it. Using those parts and the bellcrank with the outer hole gives a more consistent car, supposedly easier and quicker out of turns and better on jumps. If VERY bumpy, the CR back end is said to be better.
I've read a lot, and saw the cars at Cactus. They are using an aluminum rear hub that I'm not sure what is from, but Evans said the hole he used equaled B if I don't remember it all wrong. :)
Puh, I think I answered more than you need(as you probably knew it already), but it was a great memory workout:)
/Martin
Northy
08-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Anyone know the part number for the above please? Im not fussed if its 0 or 2 degrees to be honest.
Cheers
Danny
There isn't one for the CR Danny, the one for the CR-T is narrower than the CR.
G
Razer
08-04-2010, 10:49 PM
There isn't one for the CR Danny, the one for the CR-T is narrower than the CR.
G
Wich is why you run it with los-a9800 arms. :thumbsup:
Btw, I took for granted that he meant CR. It might be he wanted one for something else:P Ooops:P
Danny McGee
09-04-2010, 11:38 AM
There isn't one for the CR Danny, the one for the CR-T is narrower than the CR.
G
Ah cheers, in that case i will jsut get one and trim off the bits on the middle. I just want the aluminium outter bits really as im getting bored of snapping them.
I'll try the full setup with bk2 bones too, see which i prefer
Dan
KBRacing
09-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi Danny
:thumbsup:Try cooking them in hot water with soap for approx. 30min or make them in the dishwasher at 75 degrees, it helps that they do not break as easily ...
ashleyb4
09-04-2010, 10:05 PM
You could see if you can source a set of trinity xx4 ones. But as with everything trinity its rare as rocking horse poo.
A
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.