View Full Version : Pred-team 2010
Lowie
11-04-2010, 03:52 PM
who is part of the actual Pred-team, I just wonder?
I know Nathan Ralls has left the team and I also know Kevin Lee drives the car, as does Ellis as a guest-driver ... but who else?
lochness42
11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
who is part of the actual Pred-team, I just wonder?
I know Nathan Ralls has left the team and I also know Kevin Lee drives the car, as does Ellis as a guest-driver ... but who else?
Well I belive that Ellis is running Xfactory proto car now.
KevLee
11-04-2010, 05:23 PM
John spencer has just returned to the team for 2010 after trying some other chassis over the winter (silly boy:woot:). He his car looked good today at the first round of the mid south regionals! Will he stick it in the A at next weeks Talywain national as he did Last year????
Tom3012
11-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Im still a B driver as far as im aware:thumbsup:
KevLee
12-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Glad to hear it Tom!
Greg Spicer is still on the team also.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.