View Full Version : RB5s at Nationals?
simoncrabb
13-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Which top drivers are running RB5s at the Nationals?
Need to know who I can pester for setup advice!
Phil Channon
13-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Im not sure that there will be any "top" drivers running the car at the nationals.
But if you need any help, just come and find me and I will try and help.
I'm sure the other drivers will also be willing to help you out too.
njc11
13-04-2010, 11:02 AM
You have a PM Phil.. ;)
I'll be running my RB5.. so feel free to come and ask also!
Cheers
Nick
:thumbsup:
pererik
13-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Any of you guys going to race at EPR 23rd of May?
A few swedes including myself are planning to come over :)
njc11
13-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Any of you guys going to race at EPR 23rd of May?
A few swedes including myself are planning to come over :)
I'll be there! :thumbsup:
Twister
13-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Any of you guys going to race at EPR 23rd of May?
A few swedes including myself are planning to come over :)
Good luck from a fellow-swede :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.