DanB4
14-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Race format = 3 qual and 3 finals.
I threw my FS, transmitter and charger in a small bag and went swimming with my wife and daughters, then turned up at the track just before the last qualifying heat and TQ'd....
Then won 2 finals but couldn't stay for Leg 3 as family turned up again in the car after visiting friends, so we went home - didn't need to do leg 3 anyway! :) I must have been unpopular!
Here's a vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfHDibt0C7s
Loving the car still ;) reckon it needs new front tyres though, these ones have done about a years worth of grass racing!
D:cool:
Union Square GP this weekend
I threw my FS, transmitter and charger in a small bag and went swimming with my wife and daughters, then turned up at the track just before the last qualifying heat and TQ'd....
Then won 2 finals but couldn't stay for Leg 3 as family turned up again in the car after visiting friends, so we went home - didn't need to do leg 3 anyway! :) I must have been unpopular!
Here's a vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfHDibt0C7s
Loving the car still ;) reckon it needs new front tyres though, these ones have done about a years worth of grass racing!
D:cool:
Union Square GP this weekend