View Full Version : Racing this Sunday
jameswilkinson7
16-04-2010, 05:34 PM
If its on, then I'm there, Steve and Hoggy are on about coming too... Maybe Mark as well if we can talk him into it.
mattb
16-04-2010, 06:33 PM
If its on, then I'm there, Steve and Hoggy are on about coming too... Maybe Mark as well if we can talk him into it.yes its definatley on james see you there mate,you do realise its a long drive home with your tail stuck between your legs lol
jameswilkinson7
16-04-2010, 06:48 PM
What time do we start?
mattb
16-04-2010, 06:53 PM
What time do we start?i normaly get there for about 11am but me and shanks minght be a bit late this sunday because were doing a car boot in the morning racing starts at about 12.30 i think so its up to you if you want a practice or not
jameswilkinson7
16-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Will Shanks be wearing his pink boots and ginger wig?:woot:
mattb
16-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Will Shanks be wearing his pink boots and ginger wig?:woot:im not sure james when its sunny he normally wears i muscle vest which is 10 sizes to small with bake bean stains down the front with some tiny speedo shorts from the 80s lmao
jameswilkinson7
16-04-2010, 07:00 PM
im not sure james when its sunny he normally wears i muscle vest which is 10 sizes to small with bake bean stains down the front with some tiny speedo shorts from the 80s lmao
Not suprising
I think I'll probably end up coming on Sun, I'll just have to take it easy on the tyres :rolleyes:
rob m
16-04-2010, 07:17 PM
i normaly get there for about 11am but me and shanks minght be a bit late this sunday because were doing a car boot is shanks getting that desperate to try and sell his durango?......or is it you with that lazer lol:p sorry guys cant make it sunday as il be in liverpool at a charity bike ride,il be racing sunday 25th if its on?
mattb
16-04-2010, 07:26 PM
is shanks getting that desperate to try and sell his durango?......or is it you with that lazer lol:p sorry guys cant make it sunday as il be in liverpool at a charity bike ride,il be racing sunday 25th if its on?you seam to be avoiding me rob since weve gone out doors i cant wait to kick your ass at bury :woot:
is shanks getting that desperate to try and sell his durango?......or is it you with that lazer lol:p sorry guys cant make it sunday as il be in liverpool at a charity bike ride,il be racing sunday 25th if its on?
:o You can't let Jim down like that, he needs to redeem himself after that appalling display in his 4wd final on Sunday :lol:
jameswilkinson7
16-04-2010, 07:30 PM
:o You can't let Jim down like that, he needs to redeem himself after that appalling display in his 4wd final on Sunday :lol:
Mr Dyson... Pot and kettle spring to mind
Hey, I qualifed 10th in both mine and came 5th and 2nd, you started 6th in 4wd? an finished dead last, hehehehe :thumbsup:
kitesurfer73
17-04-2010, 04:43 AM
ill be down sunday but my cars no were near finished!!!:thumbdown:
Si Coe
17-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Bring them along - I need something to build trackside......
T4miy4 Guy
18-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Blue sky = Check!
I`ll be there about 11 ish :thumbsup:
Andy
jameswilkinson7
18-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Blue sky = Check!
I`ll be there about 11 ish :thumbsup:
Andy
:thumbsup: Looks like its gunna be a great day:thumbsup:
jameswilkinson7
18-04-2010, 07:55 PM
you do realise its a long drive home with your tail stuck between your legs lol
its a long drive home with a big smile on my face... Ater I've beaten you:woot:
Si Coe
18-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Don't be so sure! I spotted some distinct corner cutting going on there.......
johnnygibbon
18-04-2010, 08:02 PM
good day today . after the funi had with the escort and sc truck i not even sure i gonna bother fixing bmax . :woot:
goodto see kiethly boys over . bring your sc trucks next time and we can have aproper bash. i will be coming over to your grass track soon . it looks ace. :thumbsup:
I'd like to say I had a great day but it turned out to be a bit of a nightmare for me lol. I think I'm gonna try and get over next week and get some more practice in before the regional.
The stupid thing is its faster for me to get to the Bury track than Keighley which is a bit mad.
Cheers to everyone for putting on a good meeting :)
mattb
19-04-2010, 02:15 PM
its a long drive home with a big smile on my face... Ater I've beaten you:woot:congatulations on the win mate but i must admit i heard a few reports of a yellow car cutting bits of the track out lol
shanks
19-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I had a good day albeit a brief one
late as getting there n then had to do one quick at the end
nice to see keighly lads - fek me one of them is a brilliant Marshall - he manage to catch my one eight car with his shin bone!! Amazing skills there pal
would have stuck the Barbie on had I had more time - next time though chaps
:thumbsup:
nice to see keighly lads - fek me one of them is a brilliant Marshall - he manage to catch my one eight car with his shin bone!!
It'll take more than an 8th to take down Slim Hoggy :thumbsup:
budfish
19-04-2010, 08:36 PM
It'll take more than an 8th to take down Slim Hoggy :thumbsup:
May be a Baja then jonny nitros got one he'll be happy to drive it straight at him at full speed!!
Si Coe
19-04-2010, 09:17 PM
May be a Baja then jonny nitros got one he'll be happy to drive it straight at him at full speed!!
Oh Sh!t! Maybe my body armor for marshals idea isn't a bad one after all!
Hoggy
19-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Glad you lot think its funny,I,ve been down at casualty all morning i,ve got a chipped bone on the bottom of my leg:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::th umbdown:
Glad you lot think its funny,I,ve been down at casualty all morning i,ve got a chipped bone on the bottom of my leg:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::th umbdown:
JUST TAKE IT OFF!
Hoggy
19-04-2010, 09:32 PM
While were on the subject of marshalls, when my car crashed 2 of the marshalls were looking up at the sky for some of that ash that came out of that volcano in iceland:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.