PDA

View Full Version : Hydra drive spur gears


SteveB
17-04-2010, 09:53 AM
How much of an interest is there for these and what sizes?

Gnarly Old Dog
19-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Yes please - 78T would be good.

As would 82 or 84T (as like the old Losi ones) although I think the CR2 4-gear motor plate from Atomic Carbon is drilled to suit only the 78T (I'm sure I'll be corrected on that if required)

2 questions - how much and when please?

Gaz_Stanton
19-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Yes. A few sizes in the 75-84 range. What material are you looking at?

Reevsey
19-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes please - 78T would be good.

As would 82 or 84T (as like the old Losi ones) although I think the CR2 4-gear motor plate from Atomic Carbon is drilled to suit only the 78T (I'm sure I'll be corrected on that if required)

2 questions - how much and when please?

Yes the AC motor plate is fixed at 78T spur, you do also have to remove some material of the idler or it will hit the hydra drive, Ran mine at the weekend and it is very good :thumbsup:

SteveB
19-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Hi, all depends on demand, Neil from RW Racing had some left over from the late nineties and is cutting them to people requirements, made from white or black nylon, CNC cut.
Need to get average on sizes from users of the hydra drive, in the mean time u can email RW direct to see what is remaining in stock, Will post link soon

Thanks steve

mikeyscott
19-04-2010, 05:26 PM
[email protected]

www.rwracing.co.uk

OldTimer
19-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Neil is making me another batch of 78t hydra spurs, but i am sure he has other sizes in stock as well as the standard style losi spurs.

SteveB
07-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Neil is still doing these.