View Full Version : HELP need a motor tomorrow
rc10fan
17-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi guys can anyone help i need a motor to race tomorrow 5.5 or 6.5 either new or close to new :) can collect tomorrow trackside if its still on :)
please help
thanks
johnnygibbon
17-04-2010, 08:12 PM
will bring some spare stuff i got. might help.
rc10fan
18-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi mate thanks what motors do you have ?
cheers rob
Si Coe
18-04-2010, 08:09 AM
I know Johnny has at least a 6.5t Exceed, 5.5t Speed Passion and a 5700kV C4. Not sure what else.
rc10fan
18-04-2010, 08:20 AM
thanks mate. do you know how many are going today ?
what time do we need to be there?
thanks
budfish
18-04-2010, 08:28 AM
I won't be there got my sons christening today
choked!!!
Buds
T4miy4 Guy
18-04-2010, 09:10 AM
I won't be there got my sons christening today
choked!!!
Buds
Have a good do Dave:thumbsup:
Andy
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.