View Full Version : S2 Flex Tub Chassis
Junior Z
19-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Hello,
This is a new S2 Flex Tub Chassis .
The chassis is composed by a sandwich Carbon/fiberglass/Carbon.
http://mccdphotos.free.fr/archives/S2thin.jpg
c0sie
19-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Your cars always look so beautifully prepared!
ikey ji
20-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Nice car Master!
Hey, my S2 is also on the way...:thumbsup:
Cheer!
Is this something you've made yourself or is it made by Jonathan?
Sweet car! :thumbsup:
Garry Driffill
20-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Your cars always look so beautifully prepared!
I'll second that one mate! :)
Thomas P
21-04-2010, 04:45 AM
I wounder that to, Z have ya done it ya self, or mr J?...
T
Junior Z
23-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Jonathan made these wonderfull tub chassis.
I just had the pleasure to mount it on my S2.
kek23k
25-04-2010, 04:59 PM
11/10 for the car prep, beautiful work :D
c0sie
14-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Have you had chance to run this yet?
Any feedback at all?
Junior Z
14-06-2010, 09:44 PM
This Flex Tub Chassis is perfect for French Tracks because of we have some
difficults conditions: sand, slippery and some holes.
I can do some good results since I use it! :)
The car is really easier:
- Easier and faster on high speed bumpy corner.
- The car keep the same trajectory all a long the corner.
- I can do 10 laps about the same time (0.5s amplitud) on a very difficult track.
- The S2 keep all the base quality: motricity, good jumper!
Thanks again to Jonathan for this Flex Tub Chassis. :thumbsup:
I'll use it at the Euro in Austria ;)
3171scott
24-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Are these still available?:drool:
styleone
23-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow! I'd really love one :) in fact I'd go as far as to say I'd pay very good money to own one :) anybody still got a mint s2?? :) fingers crossed :drool:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.