View Full Version : race dates
paulc
20-04-2010, 08:33 PM
hi is there a list of club days anywhere ?
is it on this weekend ?
thanks paul
T4miy4 Guy
20-04-2010, 08:49 PM
hi is there a list of club days anywhere ?
is it on this weekend ?
thanks paul
Here you go
http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/calender2010.html
Andy
Si Coe
20-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Basically its open every Sunday through the summer unless there is a NW regional on.
Some days say fun, some summer series but its all the same really - in theory we'll have some races that count for points etc, but it doesn't matter that much.
July 18th says practice because its the National at Southport that day so we aren't 'officially' holding a meeting, but since enough of us now have keys we'll have the track out etc as per a real meeting, and possibly even timing if Rog lets me run race control.
I'm thinking about coming over on Sun for some more practice before the Regional. Lets hope I don't break something major again like last week :bored:.
T4miy4 Guy
21-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm thinking about coming over on Sun for some more practice before the Regional. Lets hope I don't break something major again like last week :bored:.
Lol i`m gonna pit next too you :thumbsup:
Bring your spare`s!.... i am ! :woot:
Andy
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.