View Full Version : Pictures of your Kyosho Cars!
Dhami1
20-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Thought id start a thread with picture of my latest design work.. :D
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/Dhami83/Photo463.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/Dhami83/841332973_BGakE-O.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/Dhami83/827337376_utwbu-O.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/Dhami83/827337361_49hxX-O.jpg
elec buggy cars to come! :thumbsup:
Chrislong
21-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Nice shell Gurdeep!
I'll put some of my MP9 on later :thumbsup:
Chrislong
23-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Here's mine. The nicely sprayed shell is looking rather shabby now, so the white Proline Shift shell is an interim shell while I prepare the next shell I have had done (just needs cutting and protecting).... I rather like the PL Shift shell, and ive grown fond of this in plain white.... so my next nicely sprayed shell (also a Shift) may be a fair weather only shell.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/4511898180_309c52b4d0_o.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/4515704819_6cd4bf7d59_o.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/4515711005_ce027f9624_b.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/4516342306_43c97465ba_b.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/4531644677_05072111d1_o.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/4532275000_e8d8586505_o.jpg
Matthijs
24-04-2010, 12:31 PM
here are mine. Racing in Holland, not many kyosho's over here, but I just love them ;-) Nitro is the MP9 TKI with all the upgrades & Orion Alpha Abi, Brushless is a TKI with the Kyosho conversion kit and Orion Vortex 8 BL, with 1950 kv and 5400 45 C lipo.
http://www.djmat.dds.nl/MP9e/mp9e27small.jpg
asirolli
24-04-2010, 06:28 PM
http://www.comospolith.com/fotos/2004_04_11_AeroSampa/IMG_2130.JPG
http://www.comospolith.com/fotos/2004_04_11_AeroSampa/IMG_2151.JPG
http://www.comospolith.com/fotos/2004_04_11_AeroSampa/IMG_2140.JPG
Local Track in Brazil most used by 1/8 racers.
Dhami1
24-04-2010, 07:03 PM
cool pictures!! loving the green body/rims/wing!
ive done my elec buggy shells.. so i'll have them on show soon! they look awsome. im a fan of kyosho bodyshells.. especially on mp9. i'll have custom wing wraps on the way soon.. :woot:
Neil Skull
25-04-2010, 12:18 AM
some of my kyoshos.
colreid
25-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey up Chris,
What make is the white body in the second set of pictures?? Is it the MP9e body?
Colin
kek23k
25-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Here's mine. The nicely sprayed shell is looking rather shabby now, so the white Proline Shift shell is an interim shell while I prepare the next shell I have had done (just needs cutting and protecting).... I rather like the PL Shift shell, and ive grown fond of this in plain white.... so my next nicely sprayed shell (also a Shift) may be a fair weather only shell.
Hope that helps :)
GRIFF55
25-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Didn't think i would evers say i liked a touring car, but that one looks SWEET Neil:thumbsup: Get those colours on your MP9
Neil Skull
26-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi Chris,
arent you the guy who does the motors??
Only kidding i remembered Mr cradock asking you that at Petit race:thumbsup:
I have to be honest and say thats not my fav colour scheme but as a freebie from Karl Marsden i am more than happy with it.
The MP9 was sprayed by a friend of mine and i am super happy with the result.
The Lazer was a 15 minute special by me:blush:
mattb
26-04-2010, 03:33 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=3033&albumid=510&dl=1272295967&thumb=1 (http://www.oople.com/forums/album.php?albumid=510&pictureid=3033)http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=3034&albumid=510&dl=1272295967&thumb=1 (http://www.oople.com/forums/album.php?albumid=510&pictureid=3034) you cant see much on the pics but there is a b44 undertray fitted just needs a bit of trimming
njc11
11-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Heres mine! Paintwork by Jon Miller!
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/IMG_4430aa.jpg
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/IMG_4439a.jpg
shanks
11-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Nick gorgeous shells there pal...
lots of cars too - seems some people just earn too much money !! :woot:
Neil Skull
11-05-2010, 08:41 PM
like that SC Nick,
what do you think of the SC on the track?
Dhami1
11-05-2010, 09:50 PM
looks cool nick!!! you have a nice family of kyosho cars.. :thumbsup:
DanB4
11-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I love the FS!
t8rtot
12-05-2010, 04:07 AM
Heres mine! Paintwork by Jon Miller!
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/IMG_4430aa.jpg
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/IMG_4439a.jpg
By far the best looking cars I have ever seen if you don't mind I think I have a new wall paper! Absolutely amazing. Nothing I could ever draw up could even half way amount to how good your cars look.
njc11
12-05-2010, 10:12 AM
All credit must go to Jon Miller... he's in the process of setting up as a proper business :thumbsup:
Heres his gallery pics...
http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m56/jonmills/
http://www.rcshells.co.uk/
Neil, the SC is ace fun.. just hope the class takes off!! Ive put an 8.5 octa wind in it and its perfect for the truck...
Just need to get an overtray for it to protect the radio gear etc.. I believe JConcepts are in the process of doing one.
Gurdy, cheers buddy! NRS on sunday at NNRC... you and butch should come?!? You can help to get my engine singing!
Cheers
Nick
:thumbsup:
pugboy
12-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Heres mine! Paintwork by Jon Miller!
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/IMG_4430aa.jpg
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/IMG_4439a.jpg
It's like, Mummy K, Daddy K and baby K (RB5), and the new fat rebellious kid! :D
Can't fault Jon Miller, he's a class act!
Neil Skull
14-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Very nice and distinctive paint scheme :)
Some great Bodies:thumbsup:
Thanks, First time I did a proper paint job! I used stikers in the inside (bubles)
witch I got on sale from Modelsport.:D
ryanlownie
25-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Here's my FS2. Ran it today at Southport for the first time and WOW, awesome car.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6453/fs21a.th.jpg (http://img189.imageshack.us/i/fs21a.jpg/)http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1029/fs22.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/fs22.jpg/)
mikeyscott
25-07-2010, 06:26 PM
We had a racer run one of these at TORCH today and boy it looked nice. So quiet too
njc11
25-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Here's my FS2. Ran it today at Southport for the first time and WOW, awesome car.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6453/fs21a.th.jpg (http://img189.imageshack.us/i/fs21a.jpg/)http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1029/fs22.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/fs22.jpg/)
Glad you liked the car mate!! It took some convincing...but i knew you would like it once you tried it!:thumbsup: You just need to convince Birdy now :woot:
Mattb, Shanks & co's K cars all looked good too!
The " K " is the future! lol!!!
Cheers
Nick
:thumbsup:
Neil Skull
25-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Here's my FS2. Ran it today at Southport for the first time and WOW, awesome car.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6453/fs21a.th.jpg (http://img189.imageshack.us/i/fs21a.jpg/)http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1029/fs22.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/fs22.jpg/)
Nice paint job mate.
Glad you liking the car. I have to be totally honest and say its my favourite Kyosho car.
chatts#725
27-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Took me soooooo long to talk myself out of struggling along with my cat, but im so glad i did, this thing is just great to drive and so forgiving, got a feeling me and this fs will get on just fine:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Neil Skull
27-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Like the paint job very classy:thumbsup:
mattb
28-07-2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/image.php?u=4564&dateline=1279101972&type=profileheres my fs now converted to fs2 spec wes id put some shorter bolts in your front shock tower mate or youl be snaping shocktowers for fun
ApexSpeed
28-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Finally finished my RB5 with only a couple of minor things to detail... :)
http://www.apexspeed.com/doug/rc/rb5/kyosho-rb5_021s.jpg
http://www.apexspeed.com/doug/rc/rb5/kyosho-rb5_026s.jpg
mikeyscott
28-07-2010, 05:05 PM
All these FS2s look nice and I'm mulling a change from the SX.
mattb
28-07-2010, 05:32 PM
All these FS2s look nice and I'm mulling a change from the SX.you wouldent regret it mate why dont you see if your mate at your local track will let you have a go before you decide on a new car?
carlin
28-07-2010, 06:28 PM
All these FS2s look nice and I'm mulling a change from the SX.
You will love the FS2 best car i have ever driven, I've had the cat too.
But this car is so easy to drive love mine to bits :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
28-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Yeah just looking round and they aren't cheap and I'd need to get another LIPO for saddles :thumbdown: arse
carlin
28-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah just looking round and they aren't cheap and I'd need to get another LIPO for saddles :thumbdown: arse
I've got my spare FS forsale if you interested :p if you wanted to convert rest of the car to FS2 you only need rear arms/drive shafts i can point you the right direction for them oh & the sexy bodyshell too
Also set lipos i could help you with too :wub
Neil Skull
10-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Not My Body but a friend who loved his artwork so much he just had to share with the world :D
njc11
10-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Looking good! :thumbsup:
Whos is it?? :eh?:
DaSloth
10-08-2010, 04:18 PM
My car from the weekend, not very original with the paint scheme though :(
bkelsall
10-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Not My Body but a friend who loved his artwork so much he just had to share with the world :D
Gosh... that's a nice looking car Neil... :p
carlin
10-08-2010, 04:41 PM
I was just about to say thats Ben's car :p
bkelsall
10-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi Rob, you got urs yet? They drop together - one night build! :D
carlin
10-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Hi Rob, you got urs yet? They drop together - one night build! :D
No not yet, it's sat in Coventry along with my RB5 SP2 :bored:
bkelsall
10-08-2010, 05:48 PM
That's plop.
mymax
01-09-2010, 04:51 PM
My fs2/sp2
carlin
12-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Hi Guys,
Just thought i should share my new toys for this winter RB5 SP2 & ZX5 FS2
Hope you all like :p my MP9 TKI2 to follow once i've found time to start building it :cry:
Neil Skull
12-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Hi Rob,
I always thought Pink belongs on Girls cars, Butttt your shells are awsome:wub
Who sprayed them?
carlin
12-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi Rob,
I always thought Pink belongs on Girls cars, Butttt your shells are awsome:wub
Who sprayed them?
Lol I've always run pink cars, atleast you can bloody see them on the track. Thanks for the kind words too :p
Jon Miller, did the paint job for me & he has done such fantastic job too :thumbsup:
RogerM
13-09-2010, 11:21 AM
You certainly will see those Rob .... also I think we've worked out what is up with the Rb5 shaking it's bum at you ;-)
carlin
13-09-2010, 04:27 PM
You certainly will see those Rob .... also I think we've worked out what is up with the Rb5 shaking it's bum at you ;-)
Ha Ha very funny :p
mikeyscott
28-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Will post a pic of my FS when it arrives. Just got to order and send yet another shell too Kifo now!
carlin
28-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Will post a pic of my FS when it arrives. Just got to order and send yet another shell too Kifo now!
Ohhhh Mikey you decided to take the plung well done buddy you wont regret it trust me :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
28-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Ohhhh Mikey you decided to take the plung well done buddy you wont regret it trust me :thumbsup:
Have my concerns as the SX is the only 4WD I have raced and pretty much it hasn't given me any quality problems. Will be keeping it for the mo and prob racing it over winter. Schumacher have also been superb with their customer service and I can't fault them at all.
The FS may make it's first run at Petit.
Need spares, FS2 bits, FS2 shell and saddle LIPOs so that little lot is going to cost a bit! So it'll be a gradule pull togther, it may and I mean may run at EPR in November. But I expect I'll run my SV or SX then.
If I like it then Speed Passion GT and SP V3 6.5, 7.5 or 8.5 kit will be used along with a Savox 1257 servo
Running a new car in winter doesn't appeal at the mo. So TORCH will prob see my Losi XXCR running in the cold and wet. We race outside all year.
Going to have less money to spend too if I take my new job due to commuting costs. Bored at my current place which is a total of 16 mile round trip where as the new role is 90 miles. However I stand a chance of getting into a IT Architect role (longer term).
RogerM
28-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Mikey, describe the torch surface and I will give you a starting set-up, run that and letme know how you want it to be different and I'll work it out for you!
Go on, they love it all filthy ;)
mikeyscott
28-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Mikey, describe the torch surface and I will give you a starting set-up, run that and letme know how you want it to be different and I'll work it out for you!
Go on, they love it all filthy ;)
High grip when dry bumpy astro turf.
Check out the TORCH website as there are pics on there too.
RudeTony
01-10-2010, 12:24 PM
The new beginning starts right here.......
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/te22.jpg
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/te33.jpg
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/te11.jpg
GRIFF55
01-10-2010, 12:31 PM
looking good maaaa, get some yellow wheels on now and you will be sweeeeeet:thumbsup:
RogerM
01-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Looking good Tony, when are you going to get chance to run these bad boys?
mikeyscott
01-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Very nice, any install pics
Here's my FS:
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo190/tsan_/RC%20stuff/fs1.jpg
Not quite as fancy as you guys, it's my current fav colour combo.
RudeTony
02-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Very nice, any install pics
Inside the pair
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/inside2wd.jpg
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/inside4wd.jpg
RogerM
02-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Tidy .... just need to get them dirty now mate :)
Looking at everybody elses I can't work out how I have so much space in mine, all the electronics sit in the servo area. OK so I run a low-profile servo and a spektrum micro Rx but still, the SP GT2.0 is huge compared to the LRPs.
RudeTony
02-10-2010, 09:28 AM
With a micro receiver there would be more than enough room to run the electrics all on one side but as the receiver is so light it doesn't make much difference. When I went indoor racing last night with the RB5 I also had a few laps to bed the diffs in and the car felt awesome.....really looking forward in running it......
RogerM
02-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Tony, the FS is mighty on carpet (everywhere in fact but especially on carpet / astro)
I got talked into trying some weird stuff at the last Petit but these days I just go indoors with an astro set-up on and it works a treat!
As for the instal I just wanted to keep the wiring away from the propshaft and the ariel away from the motor as I was thinking of going back to brushed when I first built the FS
kek23k
02-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Show us some pics Rog! :D
njc11
02-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Looking good there Tony! :thumbsup:
Glad your liking the cars..
Nick
:thumbsup:
Matthijs
02-10-2010, 04:21 PM
indoor season in The Netherlands has started! My new sp2 waiting for some action!
http://www.djmat.dds.nl/RB5/rb5%20040small.jpg
RogerM
03-10-2010, 05:59 AM
Show us some pics Rog! :D
If I am every in the same place as my car and a camera I will .... car lives at home, I don't much these days.
You'd not see much under all the dirt anyway .. lol
Ah, here we go... knew I had a photo of my RB5 kicking around somewhere.
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo190/tsan_/RC%20stuff/tsanrb51.jpg
Ignore the nasty wheels/tires... I was racing it on tarmac that day. :)
Anibal Henriques
15-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Here it is my beautifull RB5 SP2 ,ready for the indoor season here in portugal:thumbsup:
Neil Skull
15-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Looks good, think you need 4 x pink wheels :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
15-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Will post pics of mine up tonight, the shell isn't very good as it's a make do one whilst I test the car.
So it'll be basically pics of how it is so far and electrics etc.
Anibal Henriques
15-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Looks good, think you need 4 x pink wheels :thumbsup:
For free i accept ,send me the pink wheels.:D
Cheers
Neil Skull
15-10-2010, 11:07 AM
If we had Pink wheels i would send:D
Maybe you can spray some white ones? car would look great
Anibal Henriques
15-10-2010, 11:33 AM
You can put in warm water with a special paint for clothes ,the result is awesome ,in the site of tresrey they explain how to do it.
Wheels of wall colours.;)
Bimdapogs
20-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Cool cars. I'll post a pic of mine when it's finished..
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5471/p1020644h.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6718/p1020649d.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8448/p1020464f.jpg
Paint by Squarehead Design, stickers by Rustidesign:)
mikeyscott
20-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Big bores on that Lazer..
I'll post the install pics of mine later, shell is rubbish as I was only going to get one sprayed once I was keeping the car.
Should have kept my Tekin RS Pro :cry:
spenner
22-10-2010, 10:26 PM
My new rides ready for 2011......
17679
17680
17681
17682
17683
mbuna
23-10-2010, 09:02 AM
hey!
my favorit mp9
[IMG] http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/mbuna07/CIMG2879.jpg [/ IMG]
[IMG] http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/mbuna07/CIMG2886.jpg [/ IMG]
and my RB5 waiting for first Rollout ;-)
[IMG] http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/mbuna07/Bild102.jpg [/ IMG]
[IMG] http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/mbuna07/Bild101.jpg [/ IMG]
[IMG] http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj287/mbuna07/Bild100.jpg [/ IMG]
greetz from germany!
mikeyscott
23-10-2010, 09:04 AM
My new rides ready for 2011......
17679
17680
17681
17682
17683
Vet nice, will post shots of mine later. Nothing special.
asirolli
24-10-2010, 01:43 AM
Hi, these are my rides.
"Paintfull"...Painfull work!!
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9913/lgim0485.th.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/i/lgim0485.jpg/)
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/528/lgim0511.th.jpg (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/lgim0511.jpg/)
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2765/lgim0513.th.jpg (http://img576.imageshack.us/i/lgim0513.jpg/])
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7856/lgim0510.th.jpg (http://img526.imageshack.us/i/lgim0510.jpg/])
Ops, Pics to large!
JACKOR33
26-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Here's my zx5 sp with the FS2 shoot bodyshell and indoor foams fitted:thumbsup:
mikeyscott
26-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Here is my FS at present, haven't included the shell at the mo as it's a one colour job whilst testing.
Need to change the rear toe in to a less wide track, change the orientation of the RX, capacitor, MRT.
New tyres also required on the front, they were new two meetings ago. Also got a bent screw on the front after Glenn borrowed the car for a try... Need yellow springs for the rear and rear wing too.
Lots to do..
Lowie
26-10-2010, 11:58 PM
my RB5 MCS at the Lamborgini WInter Trophy-competition las weekend:
http://media.automodelisme.com/Belgian-2010-Races/TT-1-10/Lamborghini-Trophy-24102010/IMG0457/1061496809_w7TZe-L.jpg
johan neyens
27-10-2010, 09:39 AM
17735
Somerwil
05-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Here's my FS
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2885/img2391r.th.jpg (http://img219.imageshack.us/i/img2391r.jpg/)
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/593/img2394r.th.jpg (http://img259.imageshack.us/i/img2394r.jpg/)
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8820/img2396.th.jpg (http://img44.imageshack.us/i/img2396.jpg/)
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8842/img2397h.th.jpg (http://img844.imageshack.us/i/img2397h.jpg/)
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6375/img2400q.th.jpg (http://img261.imageshack.us/i/img2400q.jpg/)
RogerM
06-11-2010, 12:32 PM
I like that a lot ... I'd not be able to see it on track with my old eyes but it sure looks great sitting still :)
discostu
20-11-2010, 10:47 PM
hey chaps
Here is some pics of my Kyosho fs i hope you like
stu:thumbsup:
mikeyscott
20-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Nice. Big bores too.
What else have you changed?
discostu
20-11-2010, 11:39 PM
hey mickey
you are mistaken no big bores just black springs take a closer look there is a major change. and it work very well.
stu
mikeyscott
29-11-2010, 09:43 PM
hey mickey
you are mistaken no big bores just black springs take a closer look there is a major change. and it work very well.
stu
Looks like FS2 wishbones
discostu
29-11-2010, 10:49 PM
wrong again buddy.
stu:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
DaSloth
30-11-2010, 06:28 PM
rear hubs?
mikeyscott
30-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Ah yes those, I've got them lying around here too, haven't used them as I'm not going to stick with the Lazer
mattb
30-11-2010, 06:52 PM
hey mickey
you are mistaken no big bores just black springs take a closer look there is a major change. and it work very well.
stuim guessing youve turned the rear wishbones round or used wishbones of a different car? just cant see clearley enough on the pics
discostu
30-11-2010, 07:34 PM
hey guys
ive been playing with a couple of things the rear arms and hubs mainly and the front gearbox as for the arms/hubs yes they are off a differnt car but they are the same length and track width as the fs arms/hubs the differnce is the shock positions and the ride height as the arms that are used have the bend in them.
stu :thumbsup::thumbsup:
RogerM
01-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Interesting Stu, go on share the wealth!!! What have you used and what have they done to the car's performance?
Can honestly say that I am happy with the multitude of arm options already offered by Kyosho and have never struggled to set ride height. Sometime I have used the flatter lower spring platforms on the rear but mostly don't need to.
mattb
01-12-2010, 02:08 PM
hey guys
ive been playing with a couple of things the rear arms and hubs mainly and the front gearbox as for the arms/hubs yes they are off a differnt car but they are the same length and track width as the fs arms/hubs the differnce is the shock positions and the ride height as the arms that are used have the bend in them.
stu :thumbsup::thumbsup:b44 rear wishbones???
discostu
01-12-2010, 02:33 PM
no they are tamiya.
Holeshot
01-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Here's my zx5 sp with the FS2 shoot bodyshell and indoor foams fitted:thumbsup:
That color scheme is so nice.
mdb_75
11-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Here's my new ZX-5 FS!
It's my first attempt at spraying a shell using liquid mask and spray cans and is a copy of the shell I have on my Cat SX. I'm very happy with it, but there are some imperfections up close -mainly where the blue has seeped between the yellow and white due to cutting all of the liquid mask lines out in one go, which I though was what most people did?? :confused:
I can't wait to try the car, but I'm a little concerned that the outer front wheel whichever way the steering's turned doesn't have much lock.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/mdb_75/DSC00552s.jpg
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/mdb_75/?action=view¤t=DSC00552s.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/mdb_75/DSC00555s.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/mdb_75/DSC00556s.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/mdb_75/DSC00560s.jpg
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/mdb_75/?action=view¤t=DSC00552s.jpg
Holeshot
11-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Body tirned out great, well done.
purplenut
14-12-2010, 05:41 PM
hey chaps
Here is some pics of my Kyosho fs i hope you like
stu:thumbsup:
Looks awsome.:thumbsup:
discostu
14-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Looks awsome.:thumbsup:
cheers it goes pretty good too:thumbsup:
stu
Neil Skull
11-01-2011, 04:37 PM
All ready for Petit.
carlin
11-01-2011, 08:10 PM
All ready for Petit.
Looking sweet Neil, but wheres the big bores :p
mattb
11-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Looking sweet Neil, but wheres the big bores :pnick has bought them all:woot:
carlin
11-01-2011, 09:03 PM
nick has bought them all:woot:
Thats about right sure he's got a stash of them in the pit box & on every car.
I'm shocked they aint on the truck yet???
DaSloth
12-01-2011, 08:16 AM
All ready for Petit.
I hope that paint doesnt fall of these ones! :woot:
njc11
12-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Thats about right sure he's got a stash of them in the pit box & on every car.
I'm shocked they aint on the truck yet???
Lol!
They dont do the 46mm bodied ones yet thats why! lol! :p
Im supprised more people aint got them.. if you read on rctech they are raveing about them.. they say exactly what myself, rob and colin feel about them! For both FS2 and RB5...
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/414726-kyosho-lazer-zx5-fs-fs2-build-setup-race-28.html
Neil Skull
12-01-2011, 01:27 PM
I am still saving up for them.:blush:
carlin
12-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Well the next set BBore are for the RB5 cant wait was hoping to get some before the Petit but been spending money on the TKI2 & Very nice engine (Hope Neil's got my bit) :p
Oh should mention the lovely bodyshell done by Jon too :thumbsup:
RogerM
12-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Taken mine off for the next two weekends as struggling to get them to my liking on carpet, go back to the old faithful velvets which I have more pistons and springs for than I can shake a stick at.
Don't worry Neil, you won't be alone in the skiny crew section (bet neither of us have been able to say that for a while :D )
It's not like the kit shocks aren't the best kit supplied 1/10th off road shocks in the world (ever?) or anything .... people wouldn't be fitting them to other cars oh no ;)
carlin
22-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Just thought i show off my other toy not even turned wheel yet cant wait to run the car soon
mattb
22-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Just thought i show off my other toy not even turned wheel yet cant wait to run the car soonlooks cool that rob!
snakeyjakey123
06-02-2011, 03:35 AM
looks cool that rob!
my kyosho st-rr
http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a467/snakeyjake123/011-1.jpg
carlin
04-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi Guys,
Just thought I show off my TKI2 in action from it's first meeting ever at Notts & Derby track.
Not bad at all, the only upset i have now it doesn't look new anymore :(
NitroArgi
15-05-2011, 08:42 PM
This year I run K cars and so far I am loving them...
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/NitroArgi/223307_10150180358621817_573821816_7362221_5887491 _n2.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/NitroArgi/224228_10150180358721817_573821816_7362223_7917474 _n2.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/NitroArgi/226488_10150180359086817_573821816_7362226_1797432 _n2.jpg
le_sam
18-05-2011, 01:00 PM
RT5 long (buggy style, based on SC)
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230063_1908698130237_1625348822_1902995_4580077_n. jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248880_162334023829042_100001573354356_374167_6243 915_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250190_162334043829040_100001573354356_374168_5289 144_n.jpg
able with ZX5 body (here a protoform one)
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/221706_158655504196894_100001573354356_351612_3245 260_n.jpg
very good car on tracks and legal in France (Truck/SC category)
budfish
19-05-2011, 06:44 PM
SC/RT5 long :
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227991_158655570863554_100001573354356_351614_8095 869_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223411_158655594196885_100001573354356_351615_7528 635_n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/222171_158655637530214_100001573354356_351616_2425 003_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230781_158655660863545_100001573354356_351617_8070 902_n.jpg
ZX5 body
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230406_158655544196890_100001573354356_351613_3157 198_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/221706_158655504196894_100001573354356_351612_3245 260_n.jpg
RB5mcs Phat bodies (X6)
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225806_158655380863573_100001573354356_351608_1162 753_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225236_158655450863566_100001573354356_351610_1640 55_n.jpg
it's like a 4x2 1/8 BL buggy... (@ my last race, no Trucks or SC, so i've ran with 4x4 1/8 BL : 3rd/7...)
It looks like you have just imported it from afganistan!
Can't believe youve put pictures of it on here have you no shame
Buds
Megacrash
19-05-2011, 07:01 PM
uh oh
noisy,nasty smelly car alert :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/BrianMcginty/photo3-1.jpg
budfish
19-05-2011, 07:02 PM
My 1st zx5 comp
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/b82ef246.jpg
my current fs2
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/533faa98.jpg
tisher
19-05-2011, 07:56 PM
heres mine looking moody last week
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac283/vw1998/_MG_8399.jpg
spenner
19-05-2011, 08:03 PM
23875
le_sam
19-05-2011, 11:29 PM
It looks like you have just imported it from afganistan!
Can't believe youve put pictures of it on here have you no shame
Buds
i prefere to speak with gentlemen
budfish
20-05-2011, 02:36 AM
first, thanks to "quote" the pictures, when it's beautifull, we want more!!!
second, for sure i've no shame:yawn: just give ideas, not trying to be beautifull. i'm building with what i have. it's " Pictures of your Kyosho Cars! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=504160#post504160)", not " Pictures of your beautifull Kyosho Cars! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=504160#post504160)" (indeed, you'll not show us your cars)
and third, i'm sure that afghani people, as you, makes things better than me to enjoy the world with straight pictures :eh?:
"trouble causer", i :wub (british) humour...
just one (or two) thing(s) : i've finish 2nd at the "coupe de France" 2010 for my first Truck's race with this (legal) garbage;), if someone build the same (but beautifull) and share some pictures, god bless him, it, all the world! the world will be saved! :drool:
(sorry to speak like a spanish cow, i'm french! it's like an afghani... but french!:D)
check that shit! "run will get you through times of no beautifull better than beautifull will get you through times of no run"
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168995_140294499366328_100001573354356_243437_3833 452_n.jpg
all the days, i want, i do, poupoupidou!
sorry for all this pollution!
My cars are pictured weasel.
Good philosophy! Are you Eric cantona?
Shouldn't you be on a picket line somewhere??
le_sam
20-05-2011, 08:01 AM
My cars are pictured weasel.
Good philosophy! Are you Eric cantona?
Shouldn't you be on a picket line somewhere??
why don't let your (total) first impression :
"Im glad you mentioned taste but I think you are out depth.
now put your bowl of frogs legs and snails down and listen
your kyosho Is sh*t and as for your phylosophy is bollocks
hang on are you eric cantona???
As for the sorry for the pollution comment didn't you mean population ?
Well if your beloved country stopped allowing the middle eastern migrants
on to British trucks it wouldn't be a problem.
Shouldn't you be on some picket line some where???"
racism problem? not the place for it...
p.s : my car is pictured weasel too... lol!
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/24907_1353011558420_1625348822_827608_7123274_n.jp g
le_sam
20-05-2011, 08:41 AM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180616_143077749088003_100001573354356_261287_9044 94_n.jpghttp://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh313/acaciapiks/bosdaros/IMG_6664.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/168763_130182007044244_100001573354356_187750_4398 746_n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/163422_130182113710900_100001573354356_187755_4420 708_n.jpg
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh313/acaciapiks/bosdaros2/IMG_0963.jpg
adam_u
20-05-2011, 02:55 PM
It looks like you have just imported it from afganistan!
Can't believe youve put pictures of it on here have you no shame
Buds
I couldn't understand the outburst until I read up and saw this comment :lol:
I've been there and yes, it does! :lol:
mattb
20-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Its no minter for sure,it looks like a right pile!!! but as long as your enjoying yourself thats the main thing.
adam_u
20-05-2011, 04:07 PM
My FS2, one careful owner :lol:
kek23k
20-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Nice looking car Adam :D
adam_u
20-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Its no minter for sure,it looks like a right pile!!! but as long as your enjoying yourself thats the main thing.
Yeah fair play - that's what it's all about.
budfish
20-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Its no minter for sure,it looks like a right pile!!! but as long as your enjoying yourself thats the main thing.
He's a total oddball don't understand him but that's a huge ferret
mattb
20-05-2011, 06:35 PM
He's a total oddball don't understand him but that's a huge ferretdo you think hes one of those weasles that totaly destroys a mega kyosho model only to produce a pile and thinks hes a legend for doing it?
budfish
20-05-2011, 06:43 PM
do you think hes one of those weasles that totaly destroys a mega kyosho model only to produce a pile and thinks hes a legend for doing it?
I do mate he's an arsehole
Loomans
20-05-2011, 07:26 PM
My RB5 ready to go for the next Holland/Belgium nationals at Holland.
Thanks to Darkdesign in the US for the perfect paintjob!
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249860_124786090935581_105223822891808_191839_2988 517_s.jpg
Regards,
Bart
teamorsum96
20-05-2011, 08:07 PM
one of mine :D
i believe its a slimferno as droven by Jonathan Clark,the prototype ‘Slimferno’ conversion for the Kyosho Mini Inferno
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n147/retardedcamel/RC/fury.jpg
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n147/retardedcamel/RC/fury2.jpg
le_sam
21-05-2011, 11:29 AM
do you think hes one of those weasles that totaly destroys a mega kyosho model only to produce a pile and thinks hes a legend for doing it?
just wanted to share (shocking? if you've never seen a car after a race on dirt...)
I do mate he's an arsehole
definitly sorry, you're not a hooligan... but a racist (little)dickhead...
bye troll(s?)!
le_sam
21-05-2011, 06:26 PM
ready to race for tomorrow (Bordeaux/Mérignac)
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248518_1908698370243_1625348822_1902996_2324328_n. jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229428_1908698570248_1625348822_1902997_5423774_n. jpg
under the RPM gear cover :
Losi spurgear & motorgear (limit. : 97x13, original : 82x1?)
good evening!
good luck oh shame less one!!!
@ mattb : shame is "who is different" or shame is "who can't think different"? i've no shame to show dirty pictures, except with your mo.... yark yark yark! what!? nobody to sensure? moderator, please help! kill me! or mattb! or both!...
'mattb', in french says 'mateub' (private joke) hi hi hi!
but thanks a lot for "good luck", really! i think i will have some!
mattb
21-05-2011, 06:34 PM
good luck oh shame less one!!!
mattb
23-05-2011, 07:34 PM
ready to race for tomorrow (Bordeaux/Mérignac)
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248518_1908698370243_1625348822_1902996_2324328_n. jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229428_1908698570248_1625348822_1902997_5423774_n. jpg
under the RPM gear cover :
Losi spurgear & motorgear (limit. : 97x13, original : 82x1?)
good evening!
@ mattb : shame is "who is different" or shame is "who can't think different"? i've no shame to show dirty pictures, except with your mo.... yark yark yark! what!? nobody to sensure? moderator, please help! kill me! or mattb! or both!...
'mattb', in french says 'mateub' (private joke) hi hi hi!
but thanks a lot for "good luck", really! i think i will have some!youve been quiet,did your pile of turd get smoked???
le_sam
23-05-2011, 08:00 PM
youve been quiet,did your pile of turd get smoked???
not at all!:p
but i don't need to proclaim it...
i'm proud but unassuming too.
i share because i like to share ideas about cars. not for the glory or to be famous.
but if you're interested :
second best time in finals (all 1/10 categories), behind the first 1/10 awd.
the others pilotes were very impressed.
different is not (everytime) worst...;)
mattb
23-05-2011, 08:02 PM
not at all!:p
but i don't need to proclaim it...
i'm proud but unassuming too.
i share because i like to share ideas about cars. not for the glory or to be famous.
but if you're interested :
second best time in finals (all 1/10 categories), behind the first 1/10 awd.
the others pilotes were very impressed.
different is not (everytime) worst...;)nice one your not doing bad for a pile producing fool!!!
adam_u
23-05-2011, 09:25 PM
not at all!:p
but i don't need to proclaim it...
i'm proud but unassuming too.
i share because i like to share ideas about cars. not for the glory or to be famous.
but if you're interested :
second best time in finals (all 1/10 categories), behind the first 1/10 awd.
the others pilotes were very impressed.
different is not (everytime) worst...;)
As it is so quick have you considered selling a conversion kit? Can you remember what went in to it? :woot:
le_sam
23-05-2011, 10:15 PM
As it is so quick have you considered selling a conversion kit? Can you remember what went in to it? :woot:
for free!
it's just an Ultima DB (or a kind of DB-R:D)
a 100% Kyosho (pile)!:)
that's why i've put some pictures of it in this area : that's suitable with all kyosho parts, just need RT5+SC châssis or SC+Truck wheels
+ body. buggy's body is legal (in France) for Trucks.
Truck 'long-limit'(?) in France is 460mm. i don't no for U.K. ???
the car is more stable in steering, holes & jumps.
i'm using a 5.5T SP+5200/35C : 1800mah/main(5min).
kyosho transmission is very good, resistant, i love it. all the car!
ideal for bashing too, and no problem on 1/8 dirt tracks.
with SC tires/wheels, it looks like a 1/8. but illegal in races (in F.) under 2kg (1,7kg for Trucks).
so, if you have a SC-R, just need the buggy's body+wing to increase the performances!;)
or upgrade a DB...
budfish
24-05-2011, 07:24 AM
As it is so quick have you considered selling a conversion kit? Can you remember what went in to it? :woot:
Still looks like shite to me by the way I have a kyosho sc if your so interested You can have it £50
Buds
Neil Skull
24-05-2011, 09:31 AM
It may not be the prettiest Car Le Sam but i bet it can be very easy to drive.
Good for a bit of fun:D
Guys give him a break he may have an ugly hybrid car but he is enjoying his creation.
and the long wheelbase idea might not be a bad idea.
The Ultima DB ready to go is very good for begginers, very stable.
le_sam
26-05-2011, 02:39 AM
thanks Neil Skull!
(yesterday) on the Oléron's dusty/sleepy track (amo17), havin' sun & fun...
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254853_163380750391036_100001573354356_380765_6675 65_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254016_163380413724403_100001573354356_380755_6899 384_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246944_163380473724397_100001573354356_380757_6019 096_n.jpg
tisher
26-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Looks good fun that Le-Sam:thumbsup: I bet it handles well on them dirt tracks
budfish
27-05-2011, 07:04 AM
thanks Neil Skull!
(yesterday) on the Oléron's dusty/sleepy track (amo17), havin' sun & fun...
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254853_163380750391036_100001573354356_380765_6675 65_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254016_163380413724403_100001573354356_380755_6899 384_n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246944_163380473724397_100001573354356_380757_6019 096_n.jpg
"Very easy to drive" "good for beginners" I bet you even sit down when you have a le wee wee!!
le_sam
27-05-2011, 08:26 AM
"Very easy to drive" "good for beginners" I bet you even sit down when you have a le wee wee!!
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxJ1AxlJFZ5EcnRdap0vlRYpDmK2k8I nYn-PeSfTyfk6dgA7lcAA
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGs4FD1tX3kXru-piXGqG8PsaUOabwFQfmL_1DCPw4Hm7eEmgKKwOOSER...
a last one because i know you love that!:D
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/253291_163380723724372_100001573354356_380764_3092 3_n.jpg
corsair
01-06-2011, 11:17 AM
My most favorite picture of my ZX-5 taken by my local race photogapher:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g254/schonss/Noob%204wd%2010-04-2011/IMG_1885.jpg
Pedros20
07-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Thought it was about time i put up a few pictures of my FS2, ran it for the 1st time on sunday & loved it
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/006.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/011.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/012.jpg
Now old & new
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/012.jpg
Pedros20
07-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Thought i'd put a few pic of my new FS2 on here, ran it for the 1st time on sunday & was very impressed
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/006.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/011.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/012.jpg
Now old & new
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/013.jpg
:thumbsup:
RogerM
07-06-2011, 11:38 AM
I see your no stranger to Kyosho quality (loving the ZX) but I think you will be shocked by just how strong and reliable the FS2 is, glad your loving it mate, it's a truely great chassis.
P.S. I like your paint work, who did it?
Pedros20
07-06-2011, 11:59 AM
I see your no stranger to Kyosho quality (loving the ZX) but I think you will be shocked by just how strong and reliable the FS2 is, glad your loving it mate, it's a truely great chassis.
P.S. I like your paint work, who did it?
Hi Rodger
Yeah, loving the FS2, best 4wd chassis ive driven outdoors! Hope its as good indoors.
The pait work is another Telsshells masterpiece. Cheers Tel :thumbsup:
discothesnake
07-06-2011, 12:12 PM
That looks really smart Pete!
Pedros20
07-06-2011, 12:35 PM
That looks really smart Pete!
Cheers Dave
Yeah, pleased with it. :thumbsup:
kek23k
07-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Loving the paintjob Pedro, that looks like a sweet ride. Enjoyed the classic ZX pics too, god I loved my ZX/ZXR :Dx
traffman
07-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Just adding to the stable .
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/traffman/IMG_0169.jpg
RogerM
08-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Oh looks like another Dingo will be up for sale soon ;)
Welcome aboard :)
09 lex 250
10-06-2011, 11:42 PM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/max2evoix/e481bb5b.jpg
Here's my rattle can ZX5-SP (sold a while ago) next to a buddy's piece of art:
http://tamiyaclub.com/pictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img3226_22062008130416_1.jpghttp://tamiyaclub.com/pictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img3226_22062008130416_1.jpg
Sorry for the yellow wheels! :D
I'm currently piling up stuff to get an Ultima SC going. Had to do without a Kyosho for too long...
Buzz65
12-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Here's a pic of my other 'rides' as well as my RB5. I just picked up the RB5 SP2 a few days ago. I have new wheels/tires on order. The current ones were just put on for the pictures.
I have to go through the entire drivetrain to ensure everything is spaced/setup right. I can't wait to give it a go!
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7633/dsc0504y.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/319/editdsc0485.jpg
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/8938/editdsc0480.jpg
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6071/editdsc0487.jpg
Neil Skull
13-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Here's my rattle can ZX5-SP (sold a while ago) next to a buddy's piece of art:
http://tamiyaclub.com/pictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img3226_22062008130416_1.jpghttp://tamiyaclub.com/pictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img3226_22062008130416_1.jpg
Sorry for the yellow wheels! :D
I'm currently piling up stuff to get an Ultima SC going. Had to do without a Kyosho for too long...
Great Picture ;-)
Brenos
13-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Just adding to the stable .
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/traffman/IMG_0169.jpg
What are those front tyres?
Cheers
DaSloth
13-06-2011, 01:33 PM
looks like schu mini pins
traffman
13-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Aye schuey mini pins (yellows) very rare you know hehe. Fancy a set?:thumbsup:
Brenos
14-06-2011, 04:56 AM
I love my Big shots over here in Oz on Low bite. But there is nothing like them for the front here... Until now :woot:
Cheers
Brendan S
carlin
14-06-2011, 06:56 AM
My baby is built, just need electrics doing boom we ready.
traffman
14-06-2011, 10:52 PM
My baby is built, just need electrics doing boom we ready.
Possibly tyres an all........:D
Great Picture ;-)
Thanks, Neil!
I think it was also featured in one of the last issues of the German edition of the RACER magazine. The pic must be at least three years old, as I sold the SP in early 2010 and we also switched to astro turf in that year...:)
Buzz65
17-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Today while messing around w/my buggy I decided to toss it down on the carpet and harass the dog. (Here's where the Karma comes in) All of the sudden, SMOKE pours out of my buggy body. It seems my Novak Kinetic decided to let the magic smoke out.
Below is the result.
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4001/dsc0521b.jpg
No need for any "Get a Tekin, etc..." jokes. I'm well aware of the history of this particular ESC.
My temporary fix below.
This Esc is so much taller I couldn't mount it on the side. I had to mount it on the battery strap.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3412/dsc0574m.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/dsc0574m.jpg/)
rcpower
17-06-2011, 02:29 PM
according to me you accomplished your goal very well: harrassing the dog... that should teach you ;-)
No need for any "Get a Tekin, etc..." jokes.
...I'm really tempted! :p
Are you going to stick with the Mamba up there or dou you already have a replacement speedo in mind?
p.s.: I love my RS! :D
Buzz65
19-06-2011, 06:47 PM
...I'm really tempted! :p
Are you going to stick with the Mamba up there or dou you already have a replacement speedo in mind?
p.s.: I love my RS! :D
I've contacted Novak. They're having me send in all three of my ESC's (Two Kinetics and a Havoc) for free updates/brain boards.
Hard to beat their customer service.
That's great! :thumbsup:
I haven't had any good luck with Novak in the past. My M1C with the solder-pop fuse kept popping without any obvious reason, and my Rooster did not last long after the warranty had expired either. Novak customer service in Germany at that time was virtually not existing... I wonder what the situation is like now, but I currently don't need to try it. *lol*
By the way, how do you like the Flo-Tek?
njc11
20-06-2011, 12:57 PM
Looking good mate :thumbsup:
BB's, battery brace and posts and the new blue ally front brace! :cool:
To be Christened at the oople race?
LOOSE THE BRASS BULKHEAD!! :o
:)
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/RCCars/RB5%5b1%5d.jpg
RogerM
21-06-2011, 11:24 AM
This not finished yet Rob? Come on matey ... ;)
I contridict what Nick says on this one, unless it's raining I always ran the brass bulkhead on my RB5 ... if it rains it was the first thing to take off though!
carlin
21-06-2011, 04:46 PM
This not finished yet Rob? Come on matey ... ;)
I contridict what Nick says on this one, unless it's raining I always ran the brass bulkhead on my RB5 ... if it rains it was the first thing to take off though!
Hi Guys,
Yes it's now done did it over the weekend.
I'm going to Southport hopefully on the 3rd July so will see Nic there.
Going to remove the Ghea weight & add bit weight but shall see how things goes.
Sorry not got any pics just due to family things the Ex. screwing me over yet again :cry: I had to leave the house so got no camera at the moment till I go buy one or someone takes some pics at the race meeting :woot:
Stuck the Bulldog shell on plain white with my Chrome stickers on looks the dogs very happy with it so far just see how it handles at the track.
johan neyens
06-07-2011, 06:25 AM
Here's my fs225333
25334
Highjumper
06-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Is this the Manuel from a new Orion ESC??
Where have you buy them?
Kim
foampervert
07-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Hiya folks,
Recently captured on film, Rex on the hunt!
Photographer - Yong Shan (top dog camera jockey)
Pedigree - RB5 sp
Coat - RB evo
-Alexander
I've finally finished the body for my Ultima SC. The first roll-out will be tomorrow, followed by a little racing on Sunday in Helmond/NL if weather allows.
Body is a JConcepts Truth V2, JConcepts Rulux Wheels, JConcepts overtray, LRP VTEC tyres, LRP SPX Zero ESC, SP Comp 3.0 17.5R, Much More 5200 saddle packs, Savöx 1251 servo and Sanwa RX 461. Oh, and not to forget 135 gramms of additional weight to make it legal for the LRP Offroad Challenge, for which the SP motor will be replaced by an LRP X12 17.5 turn motor.
UNO-RC
06-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Thought i'd put a few pic of my new FS2 on here, ran it for the 1st time on sunday & was very impressed
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/006.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/011.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/012.jpg
Now old & new
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/013.jpg
:thumbsup:
Absolutely mint :thumbsup:
The Chef
06-09-2011, 05:58 PM
I think I'm gonna get me an FS2 SP when they come out as they look the bomb.
I think I'm gonna get me an FS2 SP when they come out as they look the bomb.
+1
I have already pre ordered mine from MK Racing, there will be one nearly new B44.1 up for sale very shortly! :thumbsup:
The Chef
06-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Any exact date. Need to free up some funds.
Any exact date. Need to free up some funds.
Not sure mate, Marc has told me the official release date is October. A couple of other websites are quoting September though so I'm not certain!?
Pedros20
06-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Absolutely mint :thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind words mate, it is a superb car, even better now I've fitted the big bore shocks. :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
06-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Any exact date. Need to free up some funds.
Indeed v nice, thought you were happy with your SX3?
For me it's TRF511 or FS2 if I was shopping.
For me it's TRF511 or FS2 if I was shopping.
Couldn't agree more! And I am shopping...:thumbsup:
Now just need to get the Vega conversion for my RB5 and I will be sorted!
deepdale11
08-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Thought i'd put a few pic of my new FS2 on here, ran it for the 1st time on sunday & was very impressed
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/006.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/011.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/012.jpg
Now old & new
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/013.jpg
:thumbsup:
Is that the standard shell???? looks ACE!
Pedros20
09-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Cheers Chris, it is the standard shell, it's called "Shoot" I think.
Must admit, it does look pretty good, thanks to Tel.
olefiloux
18-10-2011, 09:57 AM
First ever body job that I am a bit proud( still an amateur... héhé)
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9179/33bp.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/33bp.jpg/)
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4230/35bbc.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/35bbc.jpg/)
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7003/31bv.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/31bv.jpg/)
adam_u
18-10-2011, 11:06 AM
First ever body job that I am a bit proud( still an amateur... héhé)
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9179/33bp.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/33bp.jpg/)
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4230/35bbc.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/35bbc.jpg/)
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7003/31bv.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/31bv.jpg/)
Looks very smart, nice :thumbsup:
haggis
18-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Lazer Alpha "Escort Cosworth"
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9917/photo36af.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/photo36af.jpg/)
New shell ready to get painted. Took me 6 months to find this and the original decals!
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4097/photo37yn.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/photo37yn.jpg/)
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif
/tobys
31-10-2011, 09:01 AM
My FS2 with Bulldog shell :thumbsup:
le_sam
01-11-2011, 12:07 AM
My FS2 with Bulldog shell :thumbsup:
yessss!
i love the bulldog style!:wub
from our team :
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385127_227345457327898_100001573354356_611657_1277 734724_n.jpg
RudeTony
03-11-2011, 12:13 PM
FS2 SP WC
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/fs2spwcweb1.jpg
Forward Cab body
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/fs2spwcweb2.jpg
LMR Rear wing fitted - available now from www.rudebits.co.uk (http://www.rudebits.co.uk)
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/fs2spwcweb3.jpg
Inside - Orion power
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/fs2spwcweb4.jpg
Ready to rock
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/fs2spwcweb5.jpg
Lowie
03-11-2011, 12:19 PM
may i ask what is so special about that LMR-rear wing?
Nice paintjob by the way
RudeTony
03-11-2011, 12:31 PM
may i ask what is so special about that LMR-rear wing?
Nice paintjob by the way
LMR wings (designed by Lee Martin European and British Champion) are extremely strong and designed for max side grip and downforce.
Excellent value too!
spenner
03-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Tom cock running Kyosho!???
mikeyscott
03-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Very nice Tony. Yup the LMR wings are very good
gazhillAE
07-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Tom cock running Kyosho!???
Haha copy cat isn't he!
RudeTony
07-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Haha copy cat isn't he!
He is my idol - did you not know - LOL
You can PayPal me if you want :)
Honeybadger
24-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Here's a few snaps of my new FS2 SP. :thumbsup:
Just need to fit the proper wheels with new tyres for this weekend's Scottish West Coast Open.
Have to say that the car has been brilliant on its first set of batteries, so glad I returned to Kyosho after an 18 year absence. Best car ever!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Pau1/RC%20Stuff/IMG_2605.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Pau1/RC%20Stuff/IMG_2604.jpg
Here's a wee picture of Grandpa too. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Pau1/RC%20Stuff/IMAG0118.jpg
slipknot666
05-12-2011, 11:14 AM
where did you get all the carbon from? or is that with the kit?
Honeybadger
05-12-2011, 05:26 PM
where did you get all the carbon from? or is that with the kit?
The Top Decks are from Nick Caro on this Forum ( njc11 ), and the shock towers, battery straps and steering link are from www.dms-racing.com
:thumbsup:
Honeybadger
06-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Some photos from today...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Pau1/RC%20Stuff/IMG_2743.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Pau1/RC%20Stuff/IMG_2695.jpg
Here's a couple of mine. Still waiting for my airbrushed shell.....
JPe0K5Gy2R0
ySyK_Zb0RvU
Neil Skull
09-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Thats fantastic:thumbsup:
AndrewCaunt
09-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Ashleys Wheels for next season
gainsy
09-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Here's a couple of mine. Still waiting for my airbrushed shell.....
JPe0K5Gy2R0
ySyK_Zb0RvU
:thumbsup: That's excellent :thumbsup: love the way the shocks go together :D
eyeayen
14-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Here's a couple of mine. Still waiting for my airbrushed shell.....
That's genius, especially down to the wrapper coming off the shell and it driving off the table, top stuff :D
Cool, thanks for the positive comments :)
Neil Skull
14-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Like the Bodies Ash ;)
09 lex 250
25-12-2011, 07:17 PM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/max2evoix/196e84eb.jpghttp://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/max2evoix/c83334be.jpghttp://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/max2evoix/35f75950.jpghttp://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/max2evoix/ef8691e4.jpg
DaSloth
25-12-2011, 07:35 PM
mmm thats different! not sure the silver works myself, but nicely done!
GRIFF55
25-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Now that is very very very nice!:drool: good job!
Neil Skull
26-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Sorry Sloth but as my son would say that is Sick!!!!
The silver looks great.:thumbsup:
cigbunt
26-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Here's a couple of mine. Still waiting for my airbrushed shell.....
JPe0K5Gy2R0
ySyK_Zb0RvU
that's pretty cool, must of taken you a while to do that...
Pedros20
05-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Here's my new cars ready to go.
Amazing paintwork by mike at Number 5 Designs.
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/029.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/030.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/031.jpg
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/032.jpg
mikeyscott
05-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Wow they look very nice.
Fantastic, Pedros :drool:
Neil Skull
05-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Very Nice :)
Pedros20
05-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Cheers guys, lovin the K cars!:drool:
Timee80
05-01-2012, 02:00 PM
I thought you sold the Fs 2 sp Pete
Pedros20
05-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi Tim
I had the new fs2 sp just before Xmas, & sold my original fs2 last week mate.
Honeybadger
05-01-2012, 04:24 PM
I love your shell design Pedro, just perfect. Did you keep your FS2 Shoot shell when you sold it?
Pedros20
05-01-2012, 04:30 PM
It's a long story, but yes in the end I did.
looking good mate:wuball ready for worksop
adam_u
05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Very very nice paint, the Vega shell is still a mug only a mother could love though - imho of course! ;);)
Rich D
05-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Looking great Pete. See you Sunday
Pedros20
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Cheers Rich, yeah, see you there mate.
muratti
06-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Very very nice paint, the Vega shell is still a mug only a mother could love though - imho of course! ;);)
:lol::lol::lol: You´re so right mate!
Stunning paintjob though both on the FS2 SP and the Vega...
Origineelreclamebord
08-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Very very nice paint, the Vega shell is still a mug only a mother could love though - imho of course! ;);)
You're right about that, but I think that's about the best original Vega body I've seen so far :thumbsup:
Anyway, I thought I'd share my Ultima SC with you guys:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/RSnl%20Forum%20-%20Overige/DSC07606.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/RSnl%20Forum%20-%20Overige/DSC07592.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/RSnl%20Forum%20-%20Overige/DSC07586.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/RSnl%20Forum%20-%20Overige/DSC07611.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/RSnl%20Forum%20-%20Overige/DSC07599.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/RSnl%20Forum%20-%20Overige/DSC07601.jpg
(Link to Tamiyaclub page (http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=112219) for more details)
I had completely different plans for the body (Snap-On theme), but a few days back this idea crossed my mind. All plans were pushed aside and I instantly started working on it :p I painted the shell (all three colours) within one day by drying them very quickly next to a heater, as I didn't really care about that result - I only knew it had to be painted to cover a spot here and there. Then that night I pasted on part of my decal collection and this is the result!
PS: The body is actually an HPI Blitz shell, I was the best looking and most realistic SC shell I could think of - the car started out as an Ultima DB so hence why I didn't have a Kyosho shell for it. I don't have any chassis pictures currently, but I may add these soon. It's pretty standard apart from a slightly modded battery strap and the JConcepts Overtray.
Chris Larner
08-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Thats a very VW based sticker bomb effect and it looks great.
eyeayen
08-01-2012, 12:27 PM
I really like that, I think it looks good ! Are you going to keep adding stickers ?
Origineelreclamebord
08-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Thats a very VW based sticker bomb effect and it looks great.
I really like that, I think it looks good ! Are you going to keep adding stickers ?
Thanks! :) I indeed plan to keep adding stickers and ask people at events to help me cover it completely, with exception of the front 'lights', windows and the black rear section of the car (Just to keep it car-like). Any stickers covering these areas too far could be easily trimmed down at that edge.
Zeer orgineel.... reclamebord!
Also a nice name for this car!!
jackeltrader
10-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Hi Guys,
Here are my cars, the old lazer is about to be replaced by the FS2, can't wait!
Hope you like :)
Highjumper
10-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Here are mine!!!
The FS2 from the Worlds with all the UPDATES!!
And the new RB5SP2WC!
See you soon on Tracks!!
Mayby in Belgium! :-)
Greets Kim Sitensky
The Chef
10-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Here is my MP- 9 and My RB5 Vega.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/swampdub/Painted%20shells/P1060185.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/swampdub/P1060162.jpg
muratti
11-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Here are mine!!!
The FS2 from the Worlds with all the UPDATES!!
And the new RB5SP2WC!
See you soon on Tracks!!
Mayby in Belgium! :-)
Greets Kim Sitensky
Hey Kim,
where did you get the battery straps from? I know that an oople member makes the Upper decks but i didn´t know that he also makes the battery straps. Are they from him or did you buy them somewhere else?
Hobie
11-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Kyosho sells them with the item number LAW45 and also the top deck LAW44.
http://www.kyosho.com/eng/products/rc/np1112.html
muratti
11-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks, i didn´t realize that they´re selling them on their own. :woot:
ryanlownie
11-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Thought I'd share mine here, never got photos when I first built the car up!
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/9025/fs2z.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/fs2z.jpg/)
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4747/fs21.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/fs21.jpg/)
Oh and a sly one here, the car is currently for sale :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.