View Full Version : The-Pred.co.uk
Alfonzo
21-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Is back up and running with some reassuring news :thumbsup:
burgie
21-04-2010, 09:37 PM
indeed - this is very good news for the website, and even better news for the drivers of the car!
A dedicated website for the car, supported with a shop distributing parts and under the ownership of a team driver.....if only Carlsberg made websites!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Alfonzo
21-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Carlsberg, now there's an idea. I think I've got one at the back of the fridge somewhere..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nice one Chris.
InsideLineModels
22-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Hello!!
Thanks for the support :thumbsup:
If only it weren't 8.30am I would have a Carlsberg too....
Hope you find the pred site as useful as you always have! Enjoy the new shop - we'll be doing our best to get stuff out to you very quickly.
Ana x
spenner
22-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Couldn't think of two more pleasant people to deal with :thumbsup:
Will certainly help there products grow......
franki
23-04-2010, 08:53 AM
What fantastic news!!! as a one time owner of the-pred.co.uk this is somthing i always wanted to see happen.
I am so pleased for everyone involved with the car and the project!!!
Good Luck
Alfonzo
23-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Whilst we're congratulating, I see Kev Lee did pretty damn well in the Tallywain national, running strongly in the A final :thumbsup:
Lowie
23-04-2010, 10:06 AM
This news came a bit too late for me ...
I have allready sold my Pred. I was fed up with the lack of support and communication, time and time again :(
Hope KevLee gets the shop running smoothly!
All the best!
Alfonzo
23-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Buy another Lowie :thumbsup:
InsideLineModels
23-04-2010, 12:14 PM
yeah! buy another....:D tee hee...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.