PDA

View Full Version : Will Mamba Max Pro ESC fit on B44


TripleNut
25-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Looking to get a Mamba Max Pro Combo from the US but need to know if the Pro ESC (with cooling fan) will actually fit on the B44.........anyone tried this?......this (http://cgi.ebay.com/Castle-Creations-1-10-Mamba-Max-Pro-5700-kV-Motor-/160418872154?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2559b5bb5a#shId) kind of thing.

odanota
25-04-2010, 09:43 PM
I can not say first hand from owning one but, I just saw an add on Ebay for a guy selling his b44 with a Mamba. Seems like it works fine!

andyc
25-04-2010, 10:18 PM
I have this speedo on my b44 and its not a problem:thumbsup:

TripleNut
26-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Cheers for the info Fellas, now on order.....:thumbsup:

/tobys
26-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I have this speedo on my b44 and its not a problem:thumbsup:

how do you find this speedo? did you have a different speedo before this one?

andyc
27-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Its been a pig to set up without the card and knowing what i do now i would buy the card with the speedo, set up is possible but you need to concentrate if using the tx. Its fits the B44 no probs and this is my first brushless carv speedo.