View Full Version : update on teamXtrem lost parcell behavior
hagard_dusud
26-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Hello everybody.
First, You can not imagine how happy i am of a new Predator parts supplier. That was what everyone was expecting and it means i will not have to put my Predator to the rubbish box. I wish success and long life to this new shop... :thumbsup:
I also have found belgium shop for part supply, my Predator is saved.
Whatever, i still have unsolved issue with direct order to teamXtrem.
As suggested, i do provide an update here as their behavior is still not acceptable about a lost parcell.
I am now really suspicious about the possibility it has never been send regarding the few amount of trust we can allow to teamXtrem.
- We are 126 days snce order, and after the first post here, i had contact and they proposed me to resend the parcell with registered mail.
- The extra cost for unregistered mailhas been decided to be my charge, they asked me to wait for an invoice
- Result is that i am still waiting since 8 of April and i do not have any news from them at this time.
I am not giving up and i use to send a daily email to teamXtrem.... I also plannified to publsih online the email thread on my own. I'll let you know when it will be.
Cheers;
PS: please stay polite and not 'Out of Subject', as i would like this thread to be updated and not locked.
goldy
26-04-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm bored of all this stuff, havn't you got anything more important than a model car to worry about?
hagard_dusud
27-04-2010, 06:50 AM
Hello,
havn't you got anything more important than a model car to worry about?
And is 70,96 £ something i can worry about ?
Sorry, but if you're bored, pass your way. I do not,only need to denounce teamXtrem, i need to find constructive people wich have or had the same kind of issue and may be federate them to be at last heard buy this supplier and this is fully compliant with internet community objectives.
Regards,
Rebelrc
27-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Sorry hagard but this is boring!
yes you didnt get your bits...you have been given the option to pay recorded delivery and get new parts but you dont want to pay?
But you will spend hours typing out rubbish about how you have been didled
YOU COULD HAVE EARNED THE POSTAGE COSTS TEN TIMES OVER BY NOW!!!in the time you are wasting on here:mad:
No one else seems to be having problems
i am suspicious that you received the first parcel, then thought oh i can pester for another...no one will know:lol:
Get your money out for the postage, get your new bits,fit them and race..Simple's
as for no e-mail response ...i am not suprised....you went about this the wrong way
dont bother even typing up a reply to this cause i wont be reading it or commenting
Its boring:bored:
As you may know my brother and sister in law own xtreme but team xtreme has nothing to do with me or any financial gain
going to get on with my life:thumbsup:
just my opinion
hagard_dusud
27-04-2010, 07:50 AM
i wont be reading it or commenting
Pleased to read that, i asked for constructive people.
hagard_dusud
27-04-2010, 07:52 AM
you have been given the option to pay recorded delivery and get new parts but you dont want to pay
That is wrong, i accepted and wait for the invoice since April 8th... But no news, no email... nothing in fact.
hagard_dusud
27-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Hey, news from teamXtrem today,
I am now waiting for the new parcell.
I hope this will happily end at last.
pieterke
27-04-2010, 04:46 PM
a shop in belgium?
Do you have some details?
I live in belgium and i'm also running the predator so that could be a solution for me...
cheers
feniks
27-04-2010, 05:55 PM
yea pieter a shop in belgiem.
I now the shop .
But the last time I cald them he also had to order everything and the only kit he had was an old X10 .
So no optien there .
I myself had never had a problem with my orders and they ware always on time and complete .
So wy do you think I orderd strait from Lewis and Yannin.
Greets Bart
goldy
27-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Pleased to read that, i asked for constructive people.
I would like to come on here and read something constructive too, read about things people may have done to improve their car, set up etc I am a pred owner and very proud of it. If you had even an ounce of an idea of what goes into producing this car I may of had a bit of sympathy for you, but like scott said, you have gone about this the wrong way, coming on here and basically stiring the shit time and time again just makes me angry. Go and buy a durango. I'm done now.
pieterke
28-04-2010, 05:49 PM
ok I have all the confidence in team extreme and I have never doubt that
I just don't like transportations overseas (bad memories from the past...)
but if you all say there is no problem about it I will just order my parts at team extreme
cheers
DaSloth
28-04-2010, 07:12 PM
ok I have all the confidence in team extreme and I have never doubt that
I just don't like transportations overseas (bad memories from the past...)
but if you all say there is no problem about it I will just order my parts at team extreme
cheers
Remember there is the new shop now aswell; http://www.insidelineracing.co.uk
pieterke
29-04-2010, 06:34 PM
yes I know
but thanks for repeating it:thumbsup:
cheers
pieter
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.