PDA

View Full Version : **IMPORTANT NEW SPY SHOT TAKEN TONIGHT !!!!** - **ROB MILLES WEARS MAKE-UP???**


shanks
01-05-2010, 07:35 PM
HE HAS BEEN SEEN ON THE TOWN TONIGHT :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

NEW TACTICS? DISTRACT THE OTHER DRIVERS SO MUCH HE CAN BEAT THEM?

JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES BOYS - COMMENTS WELCOME :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

(P.S. - ITS LOUISE I FEEL SORRY FOR - THEY ARE MENT TO BE GETTING MARRIED SOON- HOW IS SHE GOING TO FEEL WHEN SHE LEARNS THE TRUTH ABOUT HER MAN:o???)

http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13382&stc=1&d=1272742422

mattb
01-05-2010, 07:39 PM
shanks i always knew that there was something wierd about rob lmao

shanks
01-05-2010, 07:44 PM
He's not weird - just nice !

JonyNitro
01-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Norden for ya!!

kitesurfer73
01-05-2010, 08:40 PM
The calm before the storm and they hav done that already lol:D:D:D:D:D

Might see him lying in his own vomit on route to goshen tomoz:woot::woot::woot: wat a picture.....

lady killer no friller!!!!!!!!!

shanks
01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13384&stc=1&d=1272748130

budfish
01-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I might be able to beat the weasel if he turns up

Si Coe
01-05-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. From what I hear thats a typical Saturday night out for Rob (Or Roberta as he/she prefers to be called on Saturdays)

shanks
03-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Leave him alone - he's just getting in touch with his feminine side :woot: