PDA

View Full Version : This Sundays Regional


T4miy4 Guy
03-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Just stuck at home with the kids and was wondering how it went?

Andy

Mark did you find your box?

shanks
03-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Day went well overall pal...got Mark's car sorted with the spectrum gear in - well at least it worked of a fashion....think he needs a new esc next...

Bennett and Rob got into the B final and had a right battle which was good to watch..

Ty used his old car that chris now owns and beat me :thumbdown:

Simon did better i think and obviously enjoyed the position of authority he was given as practise organiser - he was keen eyed and with the help of rob even spotted those that tried to stay on the rosterum for extra practise!!

good day all round :thumbsup:

footey
03-05-2010, 12:49 PM
ummmmm i think the day was ok just cant see the point in racing when people just keep cutting the track which i saw people doing allday and nothing was said to them :(

shanks
03-05-2010, 12:53 PM
You should have had a word with Roger pal so he knew - he would have done something if he'd been informed i imagine

shanks
03-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Andy i forgot to say Woody drove his new Asmman 2wd - qualified into the A final :thumbsup:

T4miy4 Guy
03-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Cheers Shanks :thumbsup:

Footey i think you`ll find the track jumpers name is Dave (Budfish):woot:

Hes a sod for it we even have photo evidence from previous events.

Andy

mattb
03-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Yes i was pleased to make the B final but even more pleased to pip rob over the finish line

shanks
03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Yep nice one matt - and that crash mid straight was epic :thumbsup:

mattb
03-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Cheers Shanks :thumbsup:

Footey i think you`ll find the track jumpers name is Dave (Budfish):woot:

Hes a sod for it we even have photo evidence from previous events.

AndyNo it wasent dave this time i know who the culprit is but ill keep his name a secret but i will say it was a pink cat sx lol

footey
03-05-2010, 01:32 PM
i only saw 2wd races so there was more than what i saw by the sounds of things it just makes you mad when u race fair and people cheat and get better results than those that dont cheat :(

shanks
03-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Agreed Footey its a pointless result if you dont go around the track

footey
03-05-2010, 01:50 PM
maybe the culprits should be punished some how :confused: from now on if it is spotted

chatts#725
03-05-2010, 02:10 PM
What about digging a pit and stoning them ???????????????? cheating gits ha ha ha :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Si Coe
03-05-2010, 02:48 PM
TBH there was someone in my heat who shall remain nameless but I passed 4 times in one heat, I was never overtaken by and yet finished on the same lap as me.
However whilst I could easily have kicked up a fuss I felt it not worth the bother - this was over a place in the D-Final after all. Whats the point of racing if you have to cheat to win?

Actually Dave was going to be our track referee, but decided to race instead.

budfish
03-05-2010, 03:47 PM
TBH there was someone in my heat who shall remain nameless but I passed 4 times in one heat, I was never overtaken by and yet finished on the same lap as me.
However whilst I could easily have kicked up a fuss I felt it not worth the bother - this was over a place in the D-Final after all. Whats the point of racing if you have to cheat to win?

Actually Dave was going to be our track referee, but decided to race instead.

No track cutting from me. As you can tell by my result and if si beats me next time. I won't bother racing and stick to my other role as brca compliance inspector/ track referee and if I did si would not get past " mr lockleys table" his day will be over by 8.50 am :o

shanks
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
maybe the culprits should be punished some how :confused: from now on if it is spotted


Let Rob Mills give em a make-over


http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45344

The race controller
03-05-2010, 04:08 PM
You should have had a word with Roger pal so he knew - he would have done something if he'd been informed i imagine

I'll second that.

jenski
03-05-2010, 04:08 PM
TBH there was someone in my heat who shall remain nameless but I passed 4 times in one heat, I was never overtaken by and yet finished on the same lap as me.
However whilst I could easily have kicked up a fuss I felt it not worth the bother - this was over a place in the D-Final after all. Whats the point of racing if you have to cheat to win?

Actually Dave was going to be our track referee, but decided to race instead.

I totally agree, I was in the D final aswell, and everytime I started to get somewhere I was instantly taken out. Not overly impressed with the driving standard today and this was mirrored by a few more racer on the day. As we all started in good positions in finals only to be rammed off the track or loose a position due to someone taking a quick short cut. :thumbdown:

Chris B
03-05-2010, 04:25 PM
I was in the 4WD D and no track cutting from me either. I did get in a few scrapes in the final though so hope I didn't rub anyone the wrong way.

jenski
03-05-2010, 04:34 PM
My issues were with the 2wd D final

phil c
03-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I had a great day to be honest , had some very close racing in the rounds ( heat 9), and had a very good final (4wd b ) I qual 5 and finshed 3 rd after going for the win and rolled it on the speed bump section ,And ended up 3rd

MRD
03-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Same here, Ended up 4th (I think) in the 4WD B :thumbsup:.

paulc
03-05-2010, 05:25 PM
And i won the B final 4wd :thumbsup: best ever regional result for me

MRD
03-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Are the offical results up anywhere yet?

johnnygibbon
03-05-2010, 05:48 PM
My issues were with the 2wd D final


my issues are with being in the d final alltogether .......or was it the e :woot:

jenski
03-05-2010, 05:53 PM
my issues are with being in the d final alltogether .......or was it the e :woot:

Ditto :thumbsup: