View Full Version : Photo's from Bury Regionals
RickRick
04-05-2010, 05:23 PM
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/111203241133137070041/Bury?authkey=Gv1sRgCI3Wp9XPnPucCQ
Whiskers
04-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Here's some photos I took but the quality is not great on some of them as I was still trying to wrk out the best setting for my camera and it isn't one of those fancy SLR ones just a compact camera.
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/100533273968504009664/BuryRegional?authkey=Gv1sRgCJvKv5ff67mOCw#
Josh
jameswilkinson7
04-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Great pics Rick:thumbsup:
LEE-HO
04-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi Josh good photos.
Photo 7 is my RC10B4.
Photo 67 is my BMAX4, I suffered for bad interference on 27Mhz all day so ended up having to change to 2.4 for last round and the final.
:thumbsup:
Si Coe
04-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm going to take it as a sign of how fast my Losi is that all the pictures Whiskers got of the car are of the back wheels disappearing out of frame........
mattb
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm going to take it as a sign of how fast my Losi is that all the pictures Whiskers got of the car are of the back wheels disappearing out of frame........well si it was faster than daves lazer fs:woot:
Si Coe
04-05-2010, 07:35 PM
well si it was faster than daves lazer fs:woot:
Yes, but some snails are faster than Daves car.....
kitesurfer73
04-05-2010, 09:05 PM
my gurl's on there as well gettin big AIR!!!!lol
before DNF...
budfish
04-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Yes, but some snails are faster than Daves car.....
You four eyed throw back how dare you I was having set up issues wait till I got my diffs and slipper sorted and I'll show you who's slow FREAK!!
philipbrownnitroman
05-05-2010, 02:42 AM
great pics I wish I could take pics like that. I'm not too bad at vids but all the stills I take I use my camm not as good as a SLR,
Phil b
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.