View Full Version : Regionals at Bury
philipbrownnitroman
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
I would just like to say how well the regionals went on sunday, it was my first visit to the bury track and I was pleasently surprised. I really enjoyed the day. If you are interested I filmed some clips from the racing and posted them on my page on youtube. my user name to find the chanel is philipbrownnitroman3 or type in the search rc southport to find vids then click on my user name there. I cant wait to race at bury in the future
Phil B
SRCC member
bigred5765
04-05-2010, 08:25 PM
phill theres no bury vids there??
Evo_Snr
04-05-2010, 08:33 PM
phill theres no bury vids there??
Try this Carl http://www.youtube.com/user/philipbrownnitroman3
shanks
04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
I would just like to say how well the regionals went on sunday, it was my first visit to the bury track and I was pleasently surprised. I really enjoyed the day. If you are interested I filmed some clips from the racing and posted them on my page on youtube. my user name to find the chanel is philipbrownnitroman3 or type in the search rc southport to find vids then click on my user name there. I cant wait to race at bury in the future
Phil B
SRCC member
Glad you like the track pal
Videos are superb - thanks for taking the time to post them up
:thumbsup:
bigred5765
04-05-2010, 09:12 PM
ta very muchly
budfish
04-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Great video mate glad you enjoyed it the clubs on most Sundays anyone is welcome
Buds
philipbrownnitroman
04-05-2010, 11:33 PM
phill theres no bury vids there??
sorry forgot to post them I was at work and only had a short break. But luckly someones put the link on, thanks for that
philipbrownnitroman
04-05-2010, 11:54 PM
sorry forgot to post them I was at work and only had a short break. But luckly someones put the link on, thanks for that
I will be back to race at bury again glad you liked the vid I will be editing one of the A fianl ASAP willl post a link when I have done it
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.