View Full Version : factory team spec with big bores
dave-p
05-05-2010, 10:22 PM
called in at mcr today, pat has the new team kits in, and oodles of bmax spares.
Peter
05-05-2010, 10:23 PM
do you have link ?
Darren Boyle
05-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Pat's website can be found here, only a holding page at present, but all their contacts are on it - http://www.mcrchesterfield.co.uk/
The kits arrived in the UK this week, but they get closer and closer to Durango price, with this win having an RRP of £429.99 (ouch) :(
Mind you it is very nice for us all to be fully loaded up with B-Max spares and optional parts again once more :thumbsup:
CODMAN
06-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Man that is steep!:( I paid 410$ US for mine from Japan...:yawn: Well, everyone has to earn a living... And if it encourages local hobby shops with tracks...:thumbsup:
Pat's website can be found here, only a holding page at present, but all their contacts are on it - http://www.mcrchesterfield.co.uk/
The kits arrived in the UK this week, but they get closer and closer to Durango price, with this win having an RRP of £429.99 (ouch) :(
Mind you it is very nice for us all to be fully loaded up with B-Max spares and optional parts again once more :thumbsup:
dave-p
06-05-2010, 12:30 PM
i don't think pats were that expensive though, try him?.
Darren Boyle
06-05-2010, 01:10 PM
I did say that was "RRP" and not waht they are selling for, we have them in at £384.95 oursleves and I ma sure other shops will be less than £430 too.
And to be honest $410US is probaly about right, since that would be roughly £275/280 at present, then with tax and VAT, this would be £340/350 ish plus the shipping of course (£30/50), so hardly any different at all when it is all worked out
CODMAN
06-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Ah yes, that does explain it!:thumbsup:
I did say that was "RRP" and not waht they are selling for, we have them in at £384.95 oursleves and I ma sure other shops will be less than £430 too.
And to be honest $410US is probaly about right, since that would be roughly £275/280 at present, then with tax and VAT, this would be £340/350 ish plus the shipping of course (£30/50), so hardly any different at all when it is all worked out
fastinfastout
28-05-2010, 04:17 PM
does the factory team spec still have stupid self tapping screws like the original bmax?
CODMAN
28-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Yup, same screws! :lol: Actually, they have held up great so far to regular maintenance duties. I don't mind them a bit... What I dislike is the traditional Yokomo philips head screws...:thumbdown: Swapped them out for Ti hex head screws...:thumbsup:
does the factory team spec still have stupid self tapping screws like the original bmax?
fastinfastout
30-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Yup, same screws! :lol: Actually, they have held up great so far to regular maintenance duties. I don't mind them a bit... What I dislike is the traditional Yokomo philips head screws...:thumbdown: Swapped them out for Ti hex head screws...:thumbsup:
im a bit confused with your post!
you say you dont mind them, yet you dislike the screws.
anyway, I think it's a disgrace that a $440us kit comes with philip head screws.
CODMAN
31-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Sorry about that...:lol: Your original post refenreced "Those stupid self tapping screws"... So I assumed what bothered you was the fact they were self-tapping, rather than the Phillips head... Now is my post clearer?:lol:
im a bit confused with your post!
you say you dont mind them, yet you dislike the screws.
anyway, I think it's a disgrace that a $440us kit comes with philip head screws.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.