View Full Version : 10ft jump with my x11 08
migsy
08-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Hi lads.
Just thought i'd show you what happened to my pred after using it on a bmx half pipe jump.
Bungleaio
08-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Snap!
I did the same but I came down on the crest of a double jump and took the back off. I broke the chassis, sheared the jesus screw, took the rear end off the propshaft and bent the front one way.
About £80 later it was all ok again.
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Bungleaio/x11/150320091225.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Bungleaio/x11/150320091226.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Bungleaio/x11/150320091224.jpg
AJ Roberts
08-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Ouch:lol:
burgie
08-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Why anyone would want to run one up a bmx ramp is beyond me.
migsy
08-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Why anyone would want to run one up a bmx ramp is beyond me.
Chris, i was wondering if it would do the pipe as good as my baja. :o i can say the pred did not pass the jump test. lmao.
discostu
08-05-2010, 07:51 PM
ironicly it reminds me of the old days
Tom3012
08-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Its never going to land a 10ft jump as well as a baja!!! The wheels and tires are smaller, the shocks, much smaller! I hope you werent expexcting it to live?
migsy
08-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Its never going to land a 10ft jump as well as a baja!!! The wheels and tires are smaller, the shocks, much smaller! I hope you werent expexcting it to live?
I was on a mission to find a good reason to buy a lipo chassis. lmao:lol:
AJ Roberts
09-05-2010, 12:12 AM
I was on a mission to find a good reason to buy a lipo chassis. lmao:lol:
Fair play m8, lipo'd up sure you could do 15ft:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
restimax
09-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Hi lads.
Just thought i'd show you what happened to my pred after using it on a bmx half pipe jump.
Hi mate!
that is my car?:confused::mad::thumbdown:
Panic
09-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Its never going to land a 10ft jump as well as a baja!!! The wheels and tires are smaller, the shocks, much smaller! I hope you werent expexcting it to live?
Its also a matter of luck. The same happened to my Pred when i tried to jump a medium jump in my track. Just landed and cracked in half.
Got the plastic chassis afterwards .
migsy
10-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Hi mate!
that is my car?:confused::mad::thumbdown:
hi restimax! dont be heart broken, the chassis was coming to its retirement date..i just helped it along a bit quicker. lmao:lol: :o:D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.