PDA

View Full Version : xx4 Rear Wheels


dibble34
08-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Well i have finally put my xx4 back together and it seems ok. I have bolted some b4 wheels to the rear, however they seem to make the car a little narrower at the back

Does this matter or should i be using a specific rear wheel? I also have a set of rears off a xxcr, but they seem to cause the same issue:confused:

ashleyb4
10-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Ide stick to Losi wheels keep the ofset the same plus they have a wider bead on them allowing tyres to sit on them better than AE ones.

A

dibble34
29-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Right I now have a set of rear wheels from a xx4 and a xx4 worlds editions. Thery are deffo different. The Worlds wheels are deeper so the wheels don't seem to stick out as far each side, but about 3mm. Does it matter if i use the xx4 worlds or normal wheels on my xx4 we? Will i notice the difference?

Has anyone else noticed this?