PDA

View Full Version : Pred X11 Bug


odanota
11-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Hello,

I have been looking at buggy options and I just keep coming back to the x11! I feel like I have some sort of X11 virus! Anyway, the cost of getting a new x11 into the States is a bit high for me at the moment, do any of you guys have a used X11 for sale? Seems like I just do not see them up for sale much.

Cheers!

spenner
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Very rare to see them for sale but when they are they go quite fast..

You are best off speaking to inside line racing or team xtreme and remember there is the RS version now too..

odanota
11-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the response... I guess I am just going to have to go for it on this one. Are the X11's that nice that no one wants to part with them...

DaSloth
11-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Personally i wouldnt sell mine, just because i think they're so "different" and its nice to have a shelf queen :)

pieterke
11-05-2010, 04:45 PM
It's a beautiful shelf queen but it is even beter on the track:cool:

cheers

Panic
11-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Personally i wouldnt sell mine, just because i think they're so "different" and its nice to have a shelf queen :)

Thats one of the reasons why i still have mine and dont want to sell it.

Currently i race my D4 , our north american tracks are bit tough for the X11. :wtf:

odanota
11-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Are the North America tracks really too rough for the Pred, or would I just have to tweak the set-up? I would be racing it in the States so I would need it to work well on the tracks we have here, maybe I should just fold and get a B44:(

Mrs.TeamXtreme
11-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Are the North America tracks really too rough for the Pred, or would I just have to tweak the set-up? I would be racing it in the States so I would need it to work well on the tracks we have here, maybe I should just fold and get a B44:(

Hello :)

If you would like some advice on set ups etc, I can get one of our U.S drivers to get in contact with you. He does well with his and it may help you decide. If you do let me know.

Have a nice day :thumbsup:

odanota
11-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Such a pro, on the forums even on your Vacation:) It would be great to get some info from a US driver. This is Roger, so you have my email. Thank you again for the great customer support.

Cheers!