View Full Version : TC3/TC4 parts
rich67
14-05-2010, 01:19 PM
What parts wil fit both a TC3 and TC4 as I want to get my daughter a car and I run a TC4.
Mike Haswell
14-05-2010, 04:46 PM
All the drive train is the same but wishbones, hubs and uprights are different as are the shock towers.
rich67
15-05-2010, 02:35 PM
All the drive train is the same but wishbones, hubs and uprights are different as are the shock towers.
Cheers, best getting a TC4 then.
Mike Haswell
15-05-2010, 08:08 PM
I would say that the TC3 is more robust and better for some starting out.
Hello, my son started last year with a Tc3, he raced it indoors at a reasonably fast track. It proved to be a great starter car which proved to be very durable . I noticed other than the parts already mentioned the steering set up differs between the Tc3 and Tc4.
sldmodels
18-05-2010, 12:34 AM
I never had a tc3, but went straight in with a tc4. I'd say, if you have a 4, get your daughter a 4, but if you have a 3, get her a 3. The reason I'm saying this, is because until you look a bit closer, they look like the same car, but there lots of little things that are different, and different enough to get confusing where fixing them is concerned, ie the motor mount for one (as well as the other things already mentioned).
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.