View Full Version : This looks familiar.....
DanB4
17-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Just stumbled across the Ansmann 4WD X4 Pro Buggy Kit....look familiar to anyone else (I have a ZX5-FS)? Wonder if the shell would fit an FS?
Pics here:
http://www.fusionhobbies.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=AR122000015
http://www.fusionhobbies.com/v/vspfiles/photos/AR122000015-2.jpg
Kusal
17-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Bmax to me:)
Pablo668
18-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Sweet Jesus don't start saying things about Ansmann copying other manufacturers!
You'll have all the Ansmann peoples jumping down your throat!
DanB4
18-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Sweet Jesus don't start saying things about Ansmann copying other manufacturers!
You'll have all the Ansmann peoples jumping down your throat!
Noo that doesn't bother me, more just wondering if the shell will fit
Rikus
18-05-2010, 09:28 AM
I like The Rims
jaank
18-05-2010, 02:02 PM
It's like BMAX or B44 for me.
sfry61
18-05-2010, 02:22 PM
It's almost an exact copy of a B-Max:thumbdown:
Pablo668
18-05-2010, 02:39 PM
It's definately a rather derivative design.
Tbh I have to say I don't really know enough about the zx-5 or the Bmax or this Ansmann buggy to have a solid opinion about it.
Neil Skull
18-05-2010, 04:55 PM
All i can say is when a Kyosho 2wd gearbox complete fits an ansmann car perfectly its gotta to be pretty similar?:confused:
RogerM
21-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Why would you want to use this shell? It's so similar to the FS one that we all know fits! Kyosho lexan is the best I've used in more than 2 decades or racing, I wouldn't want to use anything else now TBH
Neil Skull
22-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Yo Roger,
Welcome to the red side :)
BTW the new FS2 bodies are on order. its called a shoot, The one shin has been using.
This is a better fit for brushless motors and gives more downforce towards the front of the car.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.