View Full Version : Where to buy a XXX-4?
suparajicon
18-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I don`t know the UK shops very well, I would like to buy a xxx-4,can anyone recomend a shop? Thanks!
pugboy
18-05-2010, 11:28 AM
You could try http://www.dms-racing.com/ if it's a new one you want, or look in the for sale section as used ones pop up quite regularly
suparajicon
19-05-2010, 04:48 AM
You could try http://www.dms-racing.com/ if it's a new one you want, or look in the for sale section as used ones pop up quite regularly
thanks, i am looking for a new one.DMS said they are waiting for more kits.
pugboy
19-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Horizon Hobby are the UK distributor for Losi but I don't think they sell retail, they might be able to give you an indication of when the next batch is due.....or you could get one from the states, but make sure you factor in the import duty/VAT etc. if you do.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_44_228/products_id/14153/n/Team-Losi-XXX-4-Graphite-4WD-Buggy-Kit
Darren Boyle
19-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Horizon Hobby are the UK distributor for Losi but I don't think they sell retail, they might be able to give you an indication of when the next batch is due.....or you could get one from the states, but make sure you factor in the import duty/VAT etc. if you do.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_44_228/products_id/14153/n/Team-Losi-XXX-4-Graphite-4WD-Buggy-Kit
It is Horizon UK that we are waiting for for ours, they have had none for a little while........
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.