View Full Version : Sunday
Adam31
18-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Is anyone going down this Sunday or is everyone up the lakes?
Si Coe
18-05-2010, 07:36 PM
There is no official meeting this Sunday.
Rog is having the day off, Stu will I assume be at South Lakes, and I'm buying nursery furniture :thumbdown:.
However, Andy and Ewen also have keys, so if either of them comes along (or someone wants to pick the keys up from one of the key holders) you can open the gates and set the track out.
You can't get into race control though, and that means no timing so its strictly a bash about.
Of course if you just want to jump the fence, and don't mind imagining track markers are out you can do that anytime.
kitesurfer73
18-05-2010, 07:40 PM
am going down tomorrow night for a sesh (carnage!!!) and might be there sunday see how it runs lol:o
T4miy4 Guy
19-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I should be over tonight from about 5.30 ish and possibly Sunday also depending as i might go to the regional dunno yet.
Andy
shanks
19-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Get to the regional Andy - so i can spank you there :thumbsup:
woOdy
19-05-2010, 10:26 AM
I should be over tonight from about 5.30 ish and possibly Sunday also depending as i might go to the regional dunno yet.
Andy
Would be good to see you at the Regional mate.:thumbsup:
kitesurfer73
20-05-2010, 09:22 PM
might go reg's as well....tested car tonite went really well and now have tx so ready to roll maybe up there who else is going then???
rc10fan
21-05-2010, 09:13 AM
im going to the reg :)
T4miy4 Guy
21-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Yup i`m in :thumbsup:
Andy
kitesurfer73
21-05-2010, 03:51 PM
its a no from me...just found out me new jobs monthly pay so brssik:cry:
T4miy4 Guy
22-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Change of plan now! going Bury tomorrow be there about 11ish if anyone fancies it.
Andy
Whiskers
22-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Can't make it sunday because i'm in Dukinfield in the morning, am at a BBQ in the afternoon and I think I may have just killed my lipo.:bored:
T4miy4 Guy
22-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Can't make it sunday because i'm in Dukinfield in the morning, am at a BBQ in the afternoon and I think I may have just killed my lipo.:bored:
You seem to have no luck :(
Why do you say your lipo is knackered? did you buy it off Si...? :woot:
Andy
Whiskers
22-05-2010, 08:12 PM
No I didn't buy it off Si! Well... my car started stuttering so I put the battery on my charger and cell #1 was at 3.5v and cell #2 was at 2.5v!! It was used on Sunday then left and used again today so I don't think that helped.
T4miy4 Guy
22-05-2010, 08:20 PM
No I didn't buy it off Si! Well... my car started stuttering so I put the battery on my charger and cell #1 was at 3.5v and cell #2 was at 2.5v!! It was used on Sunday then left and used again today so I don't think that helped.
Can you warranty it?
Andy
Si Coe
22-05-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't sell people lipos Andy, which is why I have so many.....
I'd be slightly concerned about your charger - both Lipos I hooked into it on Sunday complained about cell voltages when I reconnected them to mine.
Rog has given me some bits to refit the Cat, and its running great. The front no longer uses driveblades at all so no problem there, rear does but its been improved.
Both XX4's are back in action, and I have spare shock towers and steering parts so I should be able to keep them going. Just waiting on the one way for XX4 no 2 for them to be fully ready, but I can just use it fixed 4wd.
So thats 3 cars ready to go - but I can't run them tomorrow as my little brother and family are up:thumbdown:. Still, it could be worse - I could be going to Dukinfield!
T4miy4 Guy
22-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Si do you have a front one way joint cup think its 6mm one?
you lipo jockey :woot:
Andy
Si Coe
22-05-2010, 09:04 PM
No D4 stuff left at all.
And I only have 4 saddle lipos and 4 stick lipos - for 1/10th that is.....
T4miy4 Guy
22-05-2010, 10:05 PM
No D4 stuff left at all.
And I only have 4 saddle lipos and 4 stick lipos - for 1/10th that is.....
Did you sell that broken wheel ?
Andy
Si Coe
22-05-2010, 10:24 PM
No - I sold that 'repaired' wheel :thumbsup:
Whiskers
23-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Can you warranty it?
Andy
Nope because I bought it from somebody who got it from ebay.
Si- maybe the voltages were wrong because you didn't balance charge?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.