View Full Version : ZX5FS wins first round of Scottish Championship
DanB4
19-05-2010, 12:27 PM
:)
http://muchmoreracing.com/racers-diary/2010/4wd-scottish-regional---rd1-stonehaven.html
jaank
19-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Well done.
Would like to repeat after the first round of Estonian Championship.
Neil Skull
20-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Nice job, :thumbsup:
pererik
20-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Way to go :)
I can also report that the RB-5 SP2 won one round of qualifying at the Euro Warmup race in Vienna last weekend :)
jaank
22-05-2010, 12:09 PM
My first race with the ZX-5 FS as the first round of championship went just awful.
Got 2 laps and then broke. For the all day.
DanB4
23-05-2010, 11:58 AM
My first race with the ZX-5 FS as the first round of championship went just awful.
Got 2 laps and then broke. For the all day.
Sorry to hear that, I was about to say it's one of the strongest cars I've ever owned :blush:
Cheers,
Dan
jaank
23-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Actually the electronic failed. Nothing about the car.
But practice makes everything perfect and better luck next time. Hoping for a podium.
DanB4
23-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Actually the electronic failed. Nothing about the car.
But practice makes everything perfect and better luck next time. Hoping for a podium.
Ahh I see, hope you fix the problems and good luck at your next race ;)
Donutt
24-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Now if you're going to post something like that, you are going to HAVE to turn up for Round 2 and prove it wasn't a one-off (I'll not use the f-word [fluke!] as the ZX5FS is a great car).
BTW - went down to Falkirk on Sunday just to reminder me how to drive fast in a small hall - and ripped off the back wishbone! Ho-hum...
DanB4
24-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Now if you're going to post something like that, you are going to HAVE to turn up for Round 2 and prove it wasn't a one-off (I'll not use the f-word [fluke!] as the ZX5FS is a great car).
BTW - went down to Falkirk on Sunday just to reminder me how to drive fast in a small hall - and ripped off the back wishbone! Ho-hum...
Hi Dom!
Good to see you on here!
I can't make Round 2 due to fatherly duties (either that or I'll be offshore I can't remember which excuse to use!), I'll not be doing enough rounds for the championship - will probably only manage the other Stonehaven round in reality.
My money's on you for 2010 Scottish Off Road 4WD Champ! ;)
Dan :cool:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.