View Full Version : Schumacher Team Driver Help Needed!!!
Chris Lovely
20-05-2010, 06:28 AM
As the title currently says, I am looking for the help of Schumacher Team drivers.
I am currently racing the Schumacher Mi4 on a slippery wood surface, and I am struggling abit with the car.
We run on schumacher mini pin, and the grip is minimal.
I am struggling for low speed turn in, and I am also struggling for the rear end grip coming out of the corner. Otherwise then that the car is brilliant.
Any help would be much appreciated
Chris
Sounds like the weight distribution is too far forwards. Moving it back will give you more turn-in and more on-power rear traction.
Softer rear springs, less castor, toe-out on the front and more toe-in on the rear will also help, but not as much as the WD change.
Rich D
20-05-2010, 07:57 PM
As the title says I am a schumacher team driver and I am in a need of a little help.
I am currently racing the Schumacher Mi4 on a slippery wood surface, and I am struggling abit with the car.
We run on schumacher mini pin, and the grip is minimal.
I am struggling for low speed turn in, and I am also struggling for the rear end grip coming out of the corner. Otherwise then that the car is brilliant.
Any help would be much appreciated
Chris
Chris you dufus, i advised you to ask for team driver help, not announce that you are a team driver in need of help lmao :thumbsup:
sldmodels
20-05-2010, 09:39 PM
have you tried Schuey rally blocks? We use them in micro racing and they're amazing on almost any surface.
Chris Lovely
20-05-2010, 09:49 PM
As now changed :P
I am looking for the help of team drivers, as I am stuck with what to do with my car.
And also rally blocks have been tried, but everyone uses the same tyre, as it offers more grip and consistancy
Chris
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.